ONE 01. Eden Hall

third person point of view

It had been around three weeks sense Delilah came home to Hawai'i after winning the Junior goodwill Olympics. She still kept in touch with all of her friends, and her and Ken were still dating. She had about another three weeks till she had to go back to school, she wasn't that happy about that.

"No Mi Vida, that one goes in that one." Madeline told her daughter who was helping her pot plants in her garden. (My life)

"Oh." Delilah moved the plant to the right pot.

"Aloha!" The mail man walked up to the two.

"Aloha!" Delilah and Madeline greeted at the sametime.

"I have some mail, um two for Mrs. Royce, one for Mr. Royce and one for Miss. Carolina." The man handed her a big envelope.

Delilah took it in her hands confused as to what it could be, she racked her brain about what she had ordered lately but she hadn't bought anything.

"Thank you." Delilah thank the man and he walked away to the next house.

"What is that?" Madeline walked up behind her and took off her gloves.

"I don't know." Delilah ripped open the evevolope and took out a book notebook type thing and a letter, and begin reading it.

"Dear Miss Carolina Royce, blah blah blah." She scaned it. "'You have been offered a full scholarship to Edan Hall academy with the rest of team U.S.A to play on J.V Hockey.' Oh my god!" She jumpd and handed it to her mom.

"Oh sweatheart this is amazing!" She kissed her head and hugged her. "Your going to school in Minnasoda!"

"I know! But what about all my friends here? And my school here? And you guys?" She ranted.

"Hey, hey, hey. Its fine you don't have to go but this is a once in a life time opportunity, and just looking at this, this seems like a wonderful school."

"Your right, your right. I need to go talk to Connie and Julie!" Delilah ran into the house and up to her room

Lana Del Ray fan club 😻

Bae 😍 (Guy who?)

So like did you guys get one?

Cat lady 🐈

yeah, i think we're talking about the samething

Del-ta ✈️

I just got mine

Bae 😍 (Guy who?)

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE AT THE SAME SCHOOL

Cat lady 🐈

YESSS LETS GO

Del-ta✈️

FUCK YES

Team U S of A 💪 🏒

Banksie 🏦 🤑

Everyone got the Edan Hall thing right?

Speedster 💨

yeah