Girl of My Dreams /02/03/2023

Kiersten's POV
I'm dancing with Cicely helping her put on a show for this guy who's just staring at them. He gives off dangerous vibes but I know that Sissy can handle her own.

The guy walks off so Sissy and I take a break for a second. I feel someone tap on my shoulder so I turn around.

I lock eyes with the person and she's the most beautiful creature that I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes upon. She has wavy brunette hair, dark brown eyes, and a luscious smile with the cutest gap. She was wearing a red cocktail dress with a leather jacket over it with clear heels.

 She was wearing a red cocktail dress with a leather jacket over it with clear heels

(You guys can finally see Kendall)

She was more than I could've ever dreamed for and more. Then she says the words that were stuck in my throat.

"HEY, PRETTY LADY YOU WANNA DANCE?" She tries to yell over the music but at that moment I could only hear her.

Me being tongue-tied was so crazy. I had never been at a loss for words with anyone, not even Tiffany. But her?

I managed to squeak out one word with as much courage as I could fake. "SURE."

I didn't even mean to yell. As much as I want to run away with this new stranger, I wasn't gonna leave my best friend alone. She's my sister for real and if she needs me to I'll stay right next to her.

"ARE YOU GOOD BY YOURSELF?"

Sissy nods her head.

Oh thank god

"Hey, I thought you said you were going to stay by my side no matter what?" Cicely interrupts me before she takes a bite of her food.

"Who's telling the story here?"

"You are."

"That's right so hush up and eat your cheesecake that's gonna give you nothing but gas in an hour"

Now, where was I?

This new girl and I go off to our own corner with one of the booths that still has a good view of Cicely. She sits me down and takes off her jacket. She sits it down next to me and gives me a personal dance.