41-50

Bai Fumei in the '70s Chapter 41

Just like this, Zhao Lanxiang saw from a distance how He Songbai scalded the pigs, and then worked hard to split the pork bones. The knife fell to the hard bones, fast and fierce, and sometimes blood splashed.

He Songbai split the four pigs for more than an hour.

After he completed the task, Master He picked up thirty pounds of semi-fat and lean meat that looked particularly good for him.

He Songbai asked, "Can I pick some pig offals?"

His girlfriend likes to eat more offals than pork, and her trotters are prettier than fatty pork in his eyes.

Master He waved his hand briskly, "Choose whatever you want."

Anyway, offals can't be sold for a lot of money.

The pig-killing masters are tired and hardworking. They will be allowed to bring some pork back to supplement their health after finishing their work every day. Master He thought that he added another two pounds of fat into it, which would be counted as He Songbai's "hard work" for the day.

"If you want to split the pig skull, pick some and go back." Master He added a sentence, as if he feels that He Songbai was poor and shabby, and was a bit overwhelmed.

Pork skulls are not the same as pork ribs. Skulls don't have a bit of meat. You can get a lot for a few cents. They are packaged and sold at low prices to the poor masters, and they just took it casually if they wanted to go back to make soup and drink.

After He Songbai asked these words, he turned his head subconsciously, and he was shocked.

His girl was supposed to be staying at home at this moment and fell asleep sweetly, but she was watching him with tears in her eyes at the moment, not sure how long she has stood there.

He Songbai, who felt that he has "picked up the bargain" and was happy, lost all his pleasant surprises.

His sour voice showed a bit of tension.

"You... why are you here?" 

Zhao Lanxiang wiped away her tears and said, both distressed and angrily, "If I did not come, I don't know if you plan to come here every day to 'buy pork'."

He Songbai subconsciously pulled away a few steps and said, "I am dirty and smelly."

After that, a few drops of pig blood fall from his fingertips.

Zhao Lanxiang took out her handkerchief and handed it to him to wipe his face.

"I don't think it's too dirty, isn't it my man?"

He Songbai hurriedly turned to the sink to wash his hands and wiped his face with the handkerchief. He was talking with Zhao Lanxiang while washing his face. There was a firm voice in the very low voice, "I know what you want to say, Tiezhu must have told you."

"I will do this job and I won't change it. Okay, wipe your tears. Did the scene of killing pigs too bloody and scare you?

In fact, when this clean and beautiful woman appeared in this dirty and smelly slaughterhouse, it would make people feel that the whole room seemed a little brighter.

The envious and jealous eyes thrown at him by those hardworking guys made He Songbai feel the difference between the cloud and the mud again. He is the smelly mud in the ground, destined to mixed in the mud all his life. And she is a pure and clean cloud, free and floating away at any time.

She suddenly appeared in such a place, and He Songbai was dirty, tired and miserable, at that moment it was really embarrassing.

Zhao Lanxiang burst into laughter, "You are really annoying, you know why I am like this."