Ariana Grande Vs Vibrating Panties

Ariana Grande vs Vibrating Panties

Ariana was obviously a very busy woman so anytime she was able to get a break, she cherished it. This time in particular she decided she would do absolutely nothing and stay at home which of course was a massive condo overlooking NY.

She hadn’t been home in months due to tour and when she walked in she was elated. She immediately went to her room and changed into a silky blue nightgown that stopped right below her cute little belly button.

As for panties she rummaged through her drawers and for some reason tonight she was feeling a little risque and decided on a tight pair of pink satin panties that just so happened to be her favorite. The way they hugged her petite mound felt amazing and the material rubbed her in all the right ways when she walked.

After dressing, she glided down the stairs and made a light snack and turned on the TV. As she was watching she felt like she deserved a drink and went to the fridge, this was normally something she never did but she reached for the half drunk bottle of red wine she kept for times like this.

She poured a small glass and took a drink. As she walked back to the living room she began to feel a little dizzy and nearly stumbled over shoes that were lying lazily on the floor. Ariana knew she was a lightweight when it came to drinking, but the small glass she poured shouldn't have given her this effect!

As she struggled to make it to her sofa, she realized she was far too drunk to get to the living room and fell right on the floor slowly losing consciousness. As her eyes began to slowly close, she noticed footsteps coming towards her from down her hallway. She thought she was alone.

Ariana woke up abruptly, to her surprise not on her living room floor, but in her bedroom. As her mind raced to piece together what had happened she remembered the person she saw before she blacked out and quickly panicked. She tried to get out of the bed and realized her hands were both cuffed above her, opposite of each other on the headboard.

Her legs were raised off the bed and hanging by a chain that spread them apart enough for her to slightly move her knees, but her feet were locked in place. she could no longer move or close her legs due to this mysterious contraption.

“I’ve been waiting for this for so long,” said a deep strong voice from the corner of Ariana’s bedroom. A tall muscular man emerged with a grin. He wore all black boots, biker jacket, blue wrangler jeans and was bald.

“Who are you?! Please leave me alone” Ariana screamed as she processed what was happening. She had seen this man’s face on TV. He was wanted for stalking young female celebrities for the past 4 months in LA.
The man slowly walked over to the bed where the tied up, spread eagle young pop star laid.

“You look absolutely amazing. I have a thing for a girl in cute underwear” the man said seductively.

Ariana realizing she was still in her night clothes tried to close her legs to prevent the man from staring. Of course, since the contraption had her feet locked in place, her knees awkwardly met in the middle leaving her tight panties to mold perfectly over her petite pussy lips.

“You’re only making it worse, I'm going to make you feel like a woman tonight” the burly man said as his hands traced up her legs and stopped right below where her thighs and panty line met.

“Please…. Stop, I have money…. I promise I won’t tell, please don’t hurt me..” Ariana whimpered.

The man looked at the girl perplexed.

“Quite the opposite actually” he said as he opened Ariana’s legs exposing her small mound tucked neatly underneath the thin fabric of her pink underwear.

The man laid down between her and gripped both of her inner thighs right above her raised petite ass, with his hands and began to slowly shake and vibrate her inner thighs causing her small pussy lips to open and close underneath the smooth silk of her panties.

“Mmmm uhhh… what…. No….” Ariana gasped quietly between short breaths.

“It feels good doesn’t it?” said the man with a seductive voice.

She wouldn’t admit it then, but it felt like HEAVEN. This repetitive movement was causing the tight underwear to rub against her tiny clit. Not to mention the opening and closing of her now moist pussy lips was teasing her and driving her insane.

The man noticed Ariana in silent ecstasy and also noticed a cute wet spot beginning to form where her tight hole was hiding behind the cloth. Of course he had to turn up the heat before he left. 

The man opened her legs even more and raised her knees level to her hips. Ariana let out a slight cry as her favorite pair of panties were now being perfectly swallowed by her tiny wet slit.

He reached behind him and grabbed a small vibrator no bigger than  a pen but looked highly effective. He placed the vibrator softly over the fabric of panties where her clit would be and then balanced the rest of the pen vibrator between the outline of her tiny lips and pressed the button.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhmmmmyyyyyygoood” Ariana moaned as the pen vibrator sent euphoric vibrators through her throbbing petite pussy.

“Uhhhhhhnnnnfff… this feels so FUCKING good sir…” Ariana said with a forceful irresistible emphasis. The man would apply pressure to the vibrator at all the right times making her clit  pulse with pleasure. The juices from her slit soaked through her underwear fabric and the warm sticky mix was causing the delicate starlets legs to shake uncontrollably.

“Please don’t stop sir…. I’m going to cum OOHHHmmmmmyyyygood” Ariana screamed as she not only came, but squirted through the already drenched panties and on the muscular man’s hands. The man clearly in the moment put his palm over Ariana’s mound outline and rubbed the sticky juices on her inner thighs and face.

He untied the girl and left her in an orgasmic daze on the bed leaking out of the side of her exposed lips.

“I’ll be back soon” the man said as he walked out of the room.