February 14 ||Final day||

Ranpo walked in the agency once again, knowing that today was the day, he wasn't gonna lie, he was pretty exited.

He took letter and started reading.

"if I'm correct, you probably know who i am by now I'm not surprised as you ARE the greatest detective. Now i know all this is a bit corny, but i just wanted to do something nice for you, but i want to be more then just your 'rival' i want to be someone special to you, someone more then just your friend, this is all so cheesy i know but i don't know any other way to confess my love for you, instead of doing it in a simple letter i want to do more.

You know we're to find me."

- sincerely
"Your secret admirer"

Ranpo knew exactly we're to go so he did, excusing himself as 'sick'. He went out and headed to were his 'Secret Admire' was.

He then arrived at a small park were there was a flamboyant tree in the corner, he got closer and he was greeted by the one and only, Edgar Allan Poe.

"Oh, hey there Ranpo" Poe smiled at the sight Infront of him.

"Hi Poe" Ranpo said grinning "you wanted to tell me something?" Ranpo asked getting closer to Poe.

Poe looked nervous, of course he was, he has never done something like this before as stupid as it sounds, he actually did try to confess to this boy he liked back in highschool but he got rejected because first he was gay, and second the boy he confessed to thought his letter was lame and called him ugly and a f@g, because of his eyes, A freak is what he was called for the rest of the semester, The bullying got so bad he dropped out and the rest is how he joined the guild.

Nervously Poe got the confidence to speak up and say what he was meaning to him for so long.

"here goes nothing, fidgeting with his hands he started talking.

"Ranpo, i have liked you for a long time it's unreal, i know my feelings are wrong it's no way of feeling for your 'rival' but i just do. i love everything about you, really, I love your stupid cheeky grin, but also your smile, I love your childish personality, i love your voice i love your face i love absolutely everything about you, but most importantly i love you, and i think your an amazing person, but you also deserve to he with someone that makes you happy, i know I'm not quite the best myself, but I-im willing to try if it's with you," Poe took a deep breath before looking down at the smaller male, his eyes were open.

That wasn't the first time he's seen his eyes but they were always so beautiful to look at, he could get lost in them for hours and hours on end and never get bored, his thoughts were caught off by Ranpo Speaking.

"Ed, i think your also an amazing person. All those things you just said to me mean a lot, i have never gotten much love for them, i want to say that, i love you to, i think that what you've done for me is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I'm really grateful, this is my first time I've been in an actual serious relationship, and i want to try aswell, i think it's ok if we stop being rivals, I love you to Poe, and i really mean it"
Ranpo finished and looked down, he was blushing, the Ranpo Edogawa was flustered.

Poe took Ranpo's hands interlocking Them, Ranpo looked back up how his eyes were still opened, he looked so pretty.

"so does this mean were like- you know" Poe asked nervously "yes you idiot'' he then grabbed Poe by his collar pulling him down as he can't reach, their lip connecting. Poe was surprised but kissed back putting his hands on Ranpo's cheeks.

Once they separated Poe had a huge smile on his face, Ranpo put some of Poe's bangs away seeing his eyes. "you should show your eyes more often, i like them"

"only for you'' poe said with a smile.