CHAPTER 5 - Serene presence

The sound of crowds gathered at single point in the building created quite a lively atmosphere. People were going in and out, exploring the place. And behind the stage, a girl who was nervous to death could only inhale slowly. Imagining all sorts of gazes looking at her from the stage already gave her goosebumps.

"Perhaps the Bronya is pushing Alyona too hard... Does Alyona want to withdraw? If Alyona still wants to, now is the time"

"T-That's okay... I'm really fine right now" right now she didn't want to disappoint the very person who had taken all the trouble to help her through this second life.

Whatever it was she would do for Bronya.

"And now we've saved the best for last. We welcome, the legend... The one who has dominated the entire scoreboard in this Arcade. With respect and grattitude, We welcomed, Bronya Zaychick!"

The crowd erupted in cheers once they heard the name mentioned. But it seemed that the host wasn't done yet, so the crowd lowered their voices so the host's voice could be heard, "Listen up folks, i just got some big news coming right up from the oven!" The audience began to whisper to each other.

"For the first time ever. The legendary gamer, Bronya Zaychick, known online as Alloy Bron, has brought someone along with her..." The crowd's whispers grew louder. This time with a hint of jealousy and a bit of hostility.

"Did she finally get a boyfriend, To accompany her?" "Who is he, how dare he approach our goddess!" "My position has been stolen..." And there were many more words thrown out by the audience. On one hand they were quite interested, but on the other hand if the person was a man and was her boyfriend...

That person would definitely be wiped out from the face of the earth...

"Without further delay, we present... Bronya Zaychick, along with..." With the host's words, the audience's attention was drawn to the bright lights. Bronya is seen pulling someone who is covering their head with the hood of the jacket they were wearing.

It could be seen from the person's body posture that it was indeed a girl. They could finally breathe a sigh of relief. But questions still arise in their heads....

"Who is that girl?" "is this heaven?" "Her shy demeanor just makes her much more cuter!" "Oh my god, did the queen actually swings that way?" And all sorts. The girl slowly touched the tip of her hood and at the same time, the host also joined in as she slowly lifted the hood

"with... Alyona... Zaychick!" The hood was lifted and Alyona's face was revealed to the audience. The resemblance between the two girls had left the audience gawking.

"Oh my, how cute!" "The legend has a little sister, and she's so cute!!!" "Again, is this heaven?..." "Goddamn it! i forgot to brought my sack..." "Sir would you please kindly cooperate with us?" "H-hey!" Almost everything went into Alyona's ears, but the last one left her speechless...

...

But deep down she also felt quite ashamed and guilty... Also these people were overreacting too much. If only they knew that she used to be just a NEET in her youth who only spent her time playing video games based on the world they lived in, there would have been a big mess right now.

"That better not happen..."

"Come on, Alyona"

"Y-yes"

"Really, no one expected it, right? Alright folks, You can put down your torches and pitchforks because the one accompanying her is not a man" the host joked around which earned some laugh from the audience.