Bio + Reader Info

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/rf - Favorite Ramen Flavor

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/f - Favorite Food

F/m - Favorite Movie

Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: Y/n.exe, Feels the Rabbit, "Sonic", Hunter X (Minus Form), 

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Likes: Sonic, Sonic's friends, Sonic video games and other types of media and merchandise, playing Friday Night Funkin' and the many Sonic.exe FNF Mods, going on an amazing adventure with Sonic and his friends, his caring father, Connex, Encore BF, his gang aka Team Creative.

Dislikes: His abusive mother, being hunted down like an animal by Sonic.exe and his gang or any exe that is just as dangerous and deadly as Sonic.exe, Sonic.exe, Lord X, being used as a test subject for their experiments, Starved Eggman, No More Innocence, Tornt.exe, Red X, Yandere-Crazed Lovers.

Friends: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Amy, Cream, Sally Acorn, Connex, Blue (Majin Sonic), Sunky.mpeg, The Hell Reborn gang, EXE (Faker Sonic), Encore BF, Curse Sonic, Needlem0use, Luther, Tails Doll (Red Ruby Rampage), Hog (and Scorched).

Enemies: Sonic.exe, Tails.exe, Knuckles.exe, Eggman.exe, Lord X, Amy.exe, Sally.exe, Cream.exe, Sally.ALT, Fleetway Sonic, Chaotix, Tornt.exe, No More Innocence, Red X and his army of exes, Rewrite Sonic, Scourge the hedgehog and his gang, Starved Eggman, Furnace, Dr. Robotnik (Sometimes), Metal Sonic (Sometimes), Tails Doll, Majin Sonic, Forestall Desire Tails.

Personality: (Normal) Sweet, Caring, Friendly, Polite, Happy, Supportive, Kind-Hearted, Comforting.

(When dealing with his foes): Angry, Vengeful, Brave, Serious, Heroic, Courageous, Confident, Responsible

(When he is stressed out or depressed): Suicidal, Upset, Livid, Depressed, Lonely

(When he is around with his love interest): Nervous, Kind, Bashful, Funny

Love Interests: Connex, Sally.exe, Amy.exe, Soul Amy, Soul Rouge, Needlemouse (Sarah), Crazy Amy, Minus Female Sonic.exe, Sonica.exe, Shadina.exe, Kindle (Female Furnace), Metal Sonica, Sonica, Shadina, Encore BF and Curse Sonic (The Only Two Femboys I will add to the harem.)

History: Y/n L/n was a young adult with a huge collection of Sonic memorabilia filled with video games, DVDs, music CDs, comic books, plush toys, etc., you name it, he's got it. But then, as he is finally away from his abusive mother at his very own apartment in Lonely Hills Apartments with his caring father going on an important business trip somewhere at the sunny beach world known as Silver Sands Beach.

But as Y/n is enjoying his newfound freedom here at his own apartment, he suddenly gets a package in the mail that has a CD inside that has the words, "Sonic Mania.exe" written in black sharpie with a note that is warning him to not play the game on his laptop otherwise something bad will happen to him if he doesn't get rid of the disc that has a wide variety of curses that is inside that CD.

Unfortunately, Y/n ignores the warning, inserted the CD into his laptop, installed the software of the disc and started playing the game, which turned out to be an entire collection of Sonic.exe games along with a bunch of Friday Night Funkin' FNF Mod based on the many Sonic creepypastas and parodies that he saw on the internet.

Y/n knew a lot about Sonic.exe and the other versions of himself during his younger years as a child and he barely got scared by the many jumpscares and the death of Sonic and his friends that was caused by the demonic entities of EXE-Verse and he's a big fan of Friday Night Funkin' as well and he never knew there would be so many FNF Mods about Sonic and his demonic counterpart.

He's pretty much having a good time playing the games and the FNF mods on his laptop, unaware that something bad was going to happen as he woke up in the middle of the night and looked to see his laptop turned itself on as a hand grabbed him and dragged him inside his laptop into the EXE-Verse, where he is about to face off against Sonic.exe and his gang that wanted to turn him into one of them as an exe, so they can escape into the real world and enslave humanity.

Luckily for him, there has been some exes that actually planned to save Y/n and work together with him to stop Sonic.exe and his gang from taking over the world and save humanity.

What will our hero do in a nightmare-fueled multiverse full of dangerous and bloodthirsty exes that wanted to steal his soul and turn him into a demon like them? Find out later in Y/n's EXE-ternal Nightmare of no return.