My sweet rose 1 - Atticus x GN!Reader 🌹

📣
Listen, in doing stuff with them whether you like it or not /lh
ALRRIGHHHHTT WE GOING HEAD DIVE INTO THE SIMP ZONE <33
FUCKING HELL !!!

INCLUDES: Fluff for your soul, They/He Atticus and confessions !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A rose..."

" What? "

"You remind me much of a rose, my dear."

You wake up in a cold sweat, heart beat elevated and face flushed. Ha! Why would you ever be dreaming of them...
With his perfect eyes... So deep a blue you may as well drown in them... Oh, how sweet it would be to drown in them. Delicately framed by dark eyelashes, with the sad look that made you want to kiss it all away. All their fears, all his scars...
The sweet ninja, who speaks words of such honey that you almost forget how those same words from those same lips could become such foul things.

When those bullies came, you'd never seen such the gentleman become so enraged. He'd had sworn, of course not as disgracefully as to say 'fuck' or 'shit'. But in their own elegant way of... Mashing together so many insults that it seems like the other is getting quite literally broken down into a simple puddle of speechless goop.

Ah!

You're getting off subject, either way... You're in love. You've doubted it enough. You can't stop thinking about his hair, how silky it felt that one time you two had a sleepover, and did each other's hair, nails and makeup. How close both your faces were when they had leaned in to dust your cheeks with pink. Such they managed to do without the beauty powder.

Oh what you'd do to be near them again, it's only been a few days, but it felt like a weight was being slowly pressed onto your ribs, and it was just too heavy to lift.

Maybe you need something to eat...

Getting up and wiping your hands on your pajama trousers, you make your way to the dorm's kitchen. With great struggle, you manage to reach the top shelf and get your own down.

Stove turned on, mix created in a bowl seperate, pancakes made.

You top your creation with whipped cream and a whole lotta syrup. Humming, you fork the pancakes and take a bite, staring off at a wall... You wonder if Atticus would ever eat your cooking. I mean, it's not bad or anything just... They're a way better cook than you... Alas, you must settle with what you have now.

After a while of thinking... and more thinking... and a little thinking of Atticus, you decide.

That, Y/N, in all their (short) glory, shall ask out this beauty of a being. You'll prepare a speech! Something extravagant! Or... maybe a nice walk in the woods... With the stars overhead. Imagine the forest air as you admire the ninja by your side, imagine leaning in and gently caressing his cheek...

Maybe... Maybe you'll do that.

You get out your phone, and open the chat you have with the ninja, although its pretty dead, because somehow he never goes onto his phone unless he gets spammed.

"Come to the forest at 10pm pls i has smth for u :]
I promise u'll like it its not my cooking"

Sounds legit.
Jokes aside, you send the same messages again a couple more times, and decide to get ready, its early in the day and you've still got some things to do... Like sleep a little longer!
Or clean your room...

Its far too difficult to focus when your mind is constantly running about, on fire, about your gorgeous ninja friend. You miss their calming presence. And you'd fight god to get a soft hug from them.

You sigh, and place your phone down, laying back onto your side to wait for the day to go by faster.