The Wrong Guy

The text said: "The man of your dreams is in room 3618. I have taken care of everything. Take the things over right this instant! Charge!"

Freya Myers rushed over without hesitation the moment she received the text message from her bestie, Eva Thompson.

Since she was incapable of keeping the love of her life, she had to find some way to get his sperm!

The man had such great DNA, it was a pity not to make some babies with it to pass it on!

Freya inhaled deeply a few times as she stood outside the entrance of the room before typing its password and entering cautiously.

A man lay on the six-foot-long bed in the presidential suite. Despite the darkness, his well-chiseled features looked like a work of art.

Freya climbed onto the bed and felt for his pants and undid his belt. The moment she saw his lower region, her face turned red.

"Eva was certainly generous with the drugs..." She muttered as she held a test tube tightly.

Just as she was about to move in, the man's long fingers suddenly moved.

She was frozen still since it was only her first time doing this. She raised her head and got a closer look at the man's face through the faint neon lights from outside the window.

Oh, god! It was not the right guy!

What did Eva do? How could she get the wrong guy?

The man appeared to be on the brink of waking up. His brows were furrowed and he pursed his lips. He had a sharp nose and his Adam's apple kept moving.

The man was absolutely seductive!

Freya wondered whether she should still go for it. If she had his DNA, she could have a baby!

This guy could certainly compete with the man of her dreams in the looks department. This man was even better looking than him!

Since things had already come this far, Freya did not want to leave empty handed, so she made up her mind and did as Eva told her to.

After she got what she wanted, she left quickly.
She could hear the man's husky voice as she closed the doors behind her. "It's so hot in here..."

Even his voice sounded sexy, and he was more attractive than the man of her dreams. Freya held the test tube as she thought about it. Was this worth it?

Back inside the laboratory, Eva's eyes lit up when she saw Freya. "All done?"

"It was the wrong guy!"

"Huh?"

"That wasn't the man of my dreams," Freya said. "I showed you his picture before. How could you get it wrong?"

Eva laughed dryly a couple of times. "I'm not good with faces. It's not your first day knowing that. You said that the man of your dreams was the most good-looking man in the crowd. Well, he was the most gorgeous man out there when I was looking!"

"Well, he's certainly better looking than my guy..."

"Okay then!" replied Eva. "In any case, you simply want your future kid to have a father with perfect DNA."

Freya handed the test tube to her. "That was what I thought too."

"Wonderful! I thought you would have come back empty-handed. Why give up everything for a single man when there are plenty of fish in the sea?" Eva was delighted. "Just you wait. I will make sure your baby is a genius!"

Eva was an expert at reproductive medicine and had a private laboratory, so this was a piece of cake for her.

"Freya, you've really struck gold," sighed Eva. "This is the best DNA I have ever seen in all my years doing this."