16💜

Enjoy Reading...

**********************************

It's been 4 days since Ashika is admitted in hospital. Arjun is also staying with her. But daily his mother or Anushka would come to visit them along with Aaruhi. They stay for few hours.

Jaiveer also come to visit this morning and talk with about baby and Ashika's health and recovery.

Right now, Arjun is braiding her hair neatly as they were bothering her. Securing the braid, he tuck her hair strand behind her ears in front.
"Better," Ashika smile as he mutter to himself admiring his work.

At the same time, doctor enters the room for his routine. Seeing him Arjun stand up and greet him.

"How are you today, Mrs. Arjun?" he ask politely to she nodded and answer, "Better,"

After checking her vital and wounds, he turn to Arjun and told with a smile, "Seem like your wife really hates hospitals so she is recovery fast to get rid of this place," Arjun chuckle and look at Ashika.

"It's not like that Dr.... But yes they are definitely not my favorite place to be,"  Doctor nodded with a politely smile.

"Agreed... Don't worry we won't make you stay here for too long. Everything is under control just you wound take time especially your abdomen stitches and fracture," Arjun attentively listen to him and nodded in understanding.

"Doctor my baby... How is he? When will I able to see him?" Ashika ask the doctor, longing and desperate to see her little heart.

"Well... I must say your boy is doing really great and..." suddenly the door slam open before the doctor finished his sentence.

Ashika look at the person who step inside and completely frozen at the sight in front of her eyes. Soon her gaze turn blurry due to tears. She can feel her heart pumping loudly inside her chest.
She look at Arjun with teary eyes and held his hand. He also got overjoy and raise Ashika's hand to his lips and place a soft kiss on her palm feeling ecstatic.

"Our baby, Arjun," she whispers happily and smile widely.

"I know...thank you, Jaan," he murmurs kissing her head before looking at the nurse who walk toward them with their baby boy.

"Doctor allows him to stay with you for few hours as he need mother's warmth and also needed to be feed. The nurse will help you," then after giving few instruction to nurse he went out.

The nurse ask Arjun to adjust her bed so that Ashika lie in a half laying position after he did that, she look at Ashika and ask, "Are you comfortable in breastfeeding in front of him?"

Ashika nodded in assurance and internally chuckle as Arjun is glaring at nurse for asking a stupid question.

Arjun try to peek at his babyboy's face but his face is hiding due to blanket. He patiently wait for nurse to adjust his little one on Ashika's lap so he can see his angelic face.

As soon as the nurse place him on Ashika, he move a bit and little hands which curled into tiny fists comes into his sight and felt unknown emotion looking at the pink and smallest hand he ever seen.

Beautiful!