1

If you're gonna ask Cale about his opinion, he honestly thought that the royal palace is a cursed place that's only goal is to make him suffer. It's like a place that will never make him feel his slacker life.

Yesterday he arrived at the palace on Alberu's bidding for the celebration of the summer solstice. It is a beloved festival where they enjoy the Sun god's blessings. A three day celebration where that ends on the year's longest day. There are markets that's open until late night, a performance of a renowned entertainment company which the children enjoy immensely, flower watching held at the palace's garden for the nobles.

It is the season where Cale asks himself the question 'why am I involved here?' despite him showing his lack of enthusiasm.

Of course it was the fault of his hyung for dragging him out of his peaceful villa while saying that his presence is anticipated by almost everyone. It was something everyone around him unanimously agreed on. Even his mother has prepared the best outfits he could wear during the three day celebration.

Currently, he is standing in front of the bathroom mirror and is about to take a bath. Today is the day of the summer solstice ball and every noble family in the kingdom will be attending. Of course now with more enthusiasm after hearing that the legendary hero, the young master silver shield is going to attend.

He examines his face and after noticing the little red fuzz that grows on his chin, he decides to spread some shaving cream on it. He saw a set of shavers on one of the drawers there and Cale washed it before carefully running it down his face.

Seriously, his face is really handsome. Cale smirked at that thought and stopped the blade to wash it on the bowl of water. While in the middle of it, his eyes looked at his body and appreciated the flawless skin. Even though he wants to slack he promised himself he will never neglect it. It is helpful also that the Vitality of the Heart never leaves any scars on him and he is still as flawless as ever.

Cale felt the rush of wind that came from the open window of the bathroom. It wasn't cold or hot, but just right. It's one of the reasons why many enjoy the summer solstice days especially for flower viewing. For him it's not fun to be in the middle of all the chaos.

The children were dragged by his mother into their chamber to dress them. She is looking forward to it and even prepared dresses for every occasion and time. This is the reason why Cale was left at peace inside his own chamber. Truthfully it wasn't bad. He gets to relax. His mother truly is the best!

His room is located in the main palace where the royal family stays. Though Alberu and the other royalties have their own castle, they still built a place where everyone in their family could gather. Right now Cale and his family are guests of that castle along with other honourable families they have invited to stay.

That said, he is not aware that his room is right next to a garden where many gather for afternoon tea. So while he was admiring the living art which is himself, he didn't know everybody could hear him.