2

Cale sighed because where in this place anyway can he get that precious burger. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since he had a bite of it. Double coal grilled patty, extra slices of cheese in between, the soft chewy buns, stuffed with fresh lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles. Dripping with mayo, ketchup and mustard. A pretty standard burger but it was one of Kim Rok Soo's guilty pleasures.

Thinking about it makes his mouth water. The palace should really compensate him with a delicious meal later or he will raise a marching protest. Well, a sumptuous Tomahawk ribeye cap steak or the tenderloin fresh off the grill would be nice.

He lifted his hand and splashed some water on his neck as he remembered his days going to Korean steakhouses and finishing an amazing steak treat with a bowl of seafood jjampong with lots of his favourite abalone and a cup of plain white rice.

If only the palace could serve these bars and steakhouse dishes. Haa... Those were the fun days.

Again, he remembered one song he heard on the bar grill, it was so catchy and it even stayed on his mind singing it over and over again like a last song syndrome.

Cale took a sponge near him and soaked it in the water as he hummed the melody of the song. It's been a long time and he's trying to remember the exact funny lyrics.

To the people outside who happened to listen to Young Master Cale's provocative song, an awkward silence filled them. They could hear splashes of water. Each droplet creates an impact on everybody's hearing, knowing that these drops have shamelessly run down the body of a certain someone. 

Someone with luscious porcelain skin. Some drops are heard to go back to what they think as the bathtub where he is submerged and some splashed down on the floor.

And maybe because an upper casement window is opened on that particular bathroom, their noses soon detected a sweet alluring scent slowly wafting around them. It was the scent of oils used in one's bath.

The knight with light brown hair's face burned red as he imagined Cale's neck smelling like this. Like lavenders, vetiver, bergamots and even orange blossom mixed with something that makes him remember a soft rain upon fields of flowers. It was sweet, gentle masculinity with vulnerability and it makes him want to encase Cale in his arms.

Him squirming in his hold.

The knight closed his eyes tightly. Remembering all the strict ethics and values of his knighthood to keep himself in the ground.

But it became useless after hearing another hum of melody. It was Cale again who was singing.

The ladies kept their ears open, their eyes alert and their lips bitten. He was singing such a sultry song earlier and it fuelled one's desire.