ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ,

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ."

ʙᴇʙᴇ ʀᴇxʜᴀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Your (Y/n)?" the Pacifier Fiend exclaims in horror while everyone's eyes widen in pure shock.

An unfamiliar expression flickers across the face of the eldest child of the Demon Queen before she releases her powerful magic and I feel the intense pressure on my body immediately leave.

"Hey, I got you," I hear the youngest son of the Supreme Deity whisper near my ear as he tries to lift me up gently but I just sag pathetically against his shoulder. "Easy, I got you. I got you, (Y/n)."

"I know you," I hiss at my older sister with my teeth gritted in frustration. "In your current state, you don't care who gets hurt or killed as long as you become the Demon Queen. Which means that you don't give a single damn about Zeldris and me. All you care about is that damn curse."

"Yeah, that's right," Elizabeth confirms with an emotionless tone while the Royal Demon mark continues to burn on her forehead, her dark eyes gleaming. "The reason I'm here is to face you and take the magic power our mother lent you. But I just realised something. My calculations were way off. Because even if I stole that power you borrowed, I still couldn't lift the curse."

She really doesn't care right now. All she really wants is to obtain the right amount of power.

"Shut up," I snarl while Zeldris desperately tries to hold me back. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Rage coursing through my whole body, vision turning bright red, I swiftly leap into the air with my sword still in my hand. All I feel is wrath for my older sister. No love, no affection. Nothing.

"I'm going to become the next Demon Queen!" I roar the declaration and then strike at her.

As expected, she quickly counters my attack with her magic once again, keeping me at bay.

"(Y/n), stop!" I hear my lover cry out. "Please, don't fight your sister. You need to work together!"

Work with Elizabeth? Never in a thousand years would I ever side with that damn traitor.

Caught off guard, Elizabeth takes advantage of this by grabbing my wrist and twisting me around so that my back faces her chest. I choke when she shoves my hand further into my back.

"I've always known why you were so determined to lead the Demon race, (Y/n)," she suddenly says quietly. "It was for Gelda and Zeldris, right? Help me and I can use my power to save them."

ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें