Teenage wasteland

As the rest of the class was sectioned off to train with various weapons, McAndrews ordered Coldar, Collin, and Nagisa to see the injured fey to the health teacher. Coldar slung the thin sinewy arm over his broad shoulders. Nagisa took the other arm as he saw Ryu pick up twin chakras. Nagisa looked away.

 “At least she is hot.” He tuned in to the conversation the others were having.

“Don’t say that about Aunt Krystal!” Collin snarled he wasn’t liking how his boyfriend was holding onto the thin waist of the elf.

“Aunt? You're related to her?” Leon asked a wince contorting his face as he tried to help the other two by walking.

“This isn’t working. His leg is too injured.” Nagisa pointed out.

“Allow me.” Coldar lifted the long lean elf up into his arms. Leon laughed.

“Ah, my wifey!” He chuckled.

“Wouldn’t this make you the girl?” Coldar snorted.

“Possibly, but we were talking about how vamp boy here claims to be the nephew of a witch.”  Leon turned the conversation back.

“He is.” Nagisa stated. “Leon, this is my cousin Collin.” Nagisa introduced the pair.

“Wait, he isn’t that Leon?” Collin looked to Nagisa, the shorter boy hardly moved his head to nod. Collin whistled.

“What?” Leon glanced between the two. They turned away from each other.

“Welcome to my world. These guys have their own language.” Coldar gripped as they stepped back into the main campus.

“Hey, cousin, nephew, does that mean Ms. Summers is…” Leon rolled his head back to look at Nagisa.

“Nagisa why aren’t you at combat practice?” a voice floated over to them.

Nagisa blinked. He saw the very woman they had been discussing sitting under a tree at a table. Before her laid a nice spread of lunch foods as Isaac sat down a wine bottle. With his vampire vision, Nagisa noted it was non alcoholic.

“Hey mom, he got hurt.” Nagisa pointed to the elf.

“Mom, now?” Krystal smirked at her son. Nagisa chuckled as the woman walked up to them.

“How did he get hurt?” she asked, glancing down at the sealed wound.

“I challenged your son to a duel. It turns out, he is still better than me.” Leon’s odd eyes looked over the woman's bowed head.

“Yes, I can tell.” She stood up, looking at the elf’s face. One hand pressed to his forehead as she glanced at her watch.

“You are very lucky that he knows how to mend as well as harm. He saved your life. That was a killing blow.” She looked over to Nagisa.

“I won’t tell your father.” Her mouth became a thin line.

“Akara helped.” Nagisa ran a hand through his hair.

“I can tell. Take him up to the medical wing, I’ll be right behind you.” She stated. They all moved away.

“What? You tried to kill me?” Leon looked startled by this. Suddenly his flashy smile, smooth words and outgoing attitude changed.

“You insulted Marcus.” Nagisa muttered.

Leon looked away. The small group made their way to the medical wing without further talking. Once Krystal appeared to take over Leon’s care, Nagisa walked out. It was only then that he noticed he was still in his fighting gear. Collin fell into step beside him. Coldar had asked the vampire to bring his clothes up to him. He wanted to stay by his friend.