Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    "Yes, I'm going now!" Zou Qi, who was waiting outside, agreed, and disappeared in a flash.

    After Liu Ruoqian spit out that mouthful, she felt much more comfortable. She straightened up and pointed to the teacup on the table.

    Lu Rengu supported her shoulders with one hand and pulled her into his arms, and brought tea to her mouth with the other hand.

    Liu Ruoqian rinsed her mouth, spat it into the bowl brought by Ganoderma lucidum, and then leaned limply on Lu Rengu's body, with a sleepy expression: "Hey, this summer is really hard this year." Lu Rengu

    will The man picked her up, went to the couch, and sat holding her like that: "It's my fault, I shouldn't force Qianqian to drink the Laoshizi soup, it's my fault." Seeing his gloomy face, he kept blaming himself, Liu

    Ruoqian Patting his arm: "I don't blame you, I've been like this for the past few days."

    Liu Wuzhai followed suit, standing next to Liu Ruoqian's leg, his small face was full of worry, and he stretched out his small hand to hold her. Hand: "Mother, are you sick?"

    Liu Ruoqian patted his milky chubby face, and comforted him weakly: "Mother is fine, it's just that it's too hot today, I don't have much appetite, don't worry if there is no disaster, you go on Let's go eat."

    Liu Wuzhai shook his head: "Wu Zha is full, Wu Zha stays with mother."

    Liu Ruoqian squeezed his chubby hand: "Good boy."

    Ling Yan called for the maid to come in and take the baby on the ground. After tidying it up, I asked someone to clean up the dining table, and then I and Ganoderma lucidum each took a fan and stood aside to fan the wind vigorously.

    Lingyan had a sad face, and Lingzhi also muttered anxiously: "In previous summers, my mother was not like this. She should eat and drink very energetically. I don't know what's wrong this year. She can't eat anything and always sleeps. It's not over."

    Hearing what Ganoderma lucidum said, Lu Rengu and Liu Ruoqian looked at each other and were both taken aback.

    Ever since they quarreled and opened up their hearts in the wooden house on the mountain, the two of them have devoted themselves to having a baby. They have studied all kinds of books, not only about how to conceive a baby, but they have also read a lot of books after conceiving a baby.

    [I can’t eat, I’m always sleepy, and I feel nauseous when I smell fish soup. Isn’t this a symptom of pregnancy? 】

    Liu Ruoqian held Lu Rengu's arm tightly with both hands, extremely excited and full of apprehension: "Brother Agu, tell me, don't you, don't you?" Having been disappointed so many times, she dared not take

    those few people lightly. Words are spoken.

    Lu Rengu instantly understood what Liu Ruoqian was talking about. He carefully recalled her situation in the past few days, and combined with so many books he had read, he could basically conclude that Qianqian was probably pregnant.

    Lu Rengu's phoenix eyes lit up, his tightly knit brows relaxed, and the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up slowly.

    Yes, yes, there must be something like Qianqian.

    But the imperial physician hadn't arrived yet, Lu Rengu was afraid that if it was not the case, he would make Qianqiankong happy again, so he tried his best to maintain his composure, and patted Liu Ruoqian on the back: "Qianqian, don't worry, we'll talk when the imperial physician arrives." He fanned the