eight

a/n- hiiiiiiuiiu
play the song when you see the **
and if it doesn't show up above, play pray for me by the weeknd

dimitri

good luck on your game tonight!

Thank you, I got you and rowan tickets.

what??

I got you and rowan tickets.

dimitris text surprises me, i didn't know he wanted me to come to games.

but i can't say no, it's a friday night, both me and rowan aren't busy.

he sent me the tickets and i looked at the seats.

they are right at the glass, and next to the bench where the players sit.

expensive tickets, but he probably got them for free.

the game starts at seven, and im unsure of what to do until then but i invite bella over, so rowan and her daughter can have a play date.

she'll be here soon, and rowan is so excited to see reese, bella's five year old.

he's sitting on the couch snacking on some goldfish while i fill out some paperwork for the cafe.

"mama, i excited to see reese, and to see dimitri play hockey." rowan says and i smile. "im glad baby."

rowan finishes his goldfish as i hear a knock on the door and when i open it, it's not bella.

it's dimitri, and he's holding flowers and two tickets in his hand.

he gives me a crooked smile, "i want to give these to you in person." his accent peaks and it makes me want to giggle.

i open the door wider for him to come in, to which he does and he steps into the apartment. he sets down the flowers on my table next to the door.

i'm unsure of what to say, so i stand there awkwardly.

rowan sees dimitri and runs towards him, nearly making him fall over from the way he clings to dimitris leg.

i fold my arms over my chest and quirk a brow, "shouldn't you be taking your pre-game nap right now?" i ask and dimitri chuckles.

"the nap can wait." he answers and i nod, still smiling.

i look at the clock and back to dimitri, "well i have a friend coming over in a few minutes, you should probably head back to the arena anyways."

it's his turn to quirk a brow.

"a friend?" he asks and i smirk, he's jealous.

"my friend, bella and her daughter. rowan's having a playdate." i say and he relaxes his body, something he did that i didn't notice till now.

"oh okay, i will leave." he says and fluffs up rowan's hair.

"пока Дмитрий." rowan says and dimitri grins.
(bye dimitri)