𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

" CANT YOU GUYS shut the fuck up for once?" nic exclaims as he raises his arms for a dramatic effect.

  They group had just arrived in NYC, them being all obviously exhausted from the long 5 hour flight, "so.. the flight was pretty expensive.." Eli mumbled as the group exited the lift.

   "yeah, we had to budget in the hotel prices" chris added,  "the thing is, every two people have to share a room"

  "we're an odd number.."

   "that's the other thing!" chris clasped his hands in nervousness, "someone's going to have to sleep alone.

  Eastyn smiled, "okay I-"

  "no I want the lonely room!" Eli interrupts as she puts her right hand up as if they were in a classroom.

  Matt shrugs, "okay well nic and Eastyn can share-"

  chris interrupts him as he puts a loose arm around nics shoulder, "actually I was thinking I'd share with nic"

   "what?" the love birds say in unison

   "do you guys have a problem with it or something!?" nic asks as a cheeky grin plasters on his face. He was not stupid, he knew something was going on from the awkward moments between the two, he'd catch them glance at each other but quickly look away, when usually they could do the staring contest and stay for days.

" I'm not sleeping in the same room as him!"

   Eastyn opens her mouth to scold nic once again, but was interrupted by him shoving her and Matt's key card on her chest, before the three start running to their end of the hallway.

   Eastyn only groans as she looks at the card one more time, before looking at the doors to check which one was their room. The girl finds it and unlocks it with the card before entering the hotel room, "we can ask them for another bed or something"

   "okay thank you," Eastyns grin now turns into a frown as she shoves the telephone to end the call, "they don't have extra beds"

   "what fucking hotel doesn't have extra beds!" Matt groans as he runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

    Eastyn puts her hair in two French braids before jumping on the bed with grin. Matt had let her sleep on the bed since she insisted (threatened).

   Matt closed the lights as he covered himself with the extra blanket they found in the cupboard. He shut his eyes, trying to sleep but couldn't as he shifted uncomfortably on the floor.

   he now opened his eyes, still darkness so there was no point. He stood up, "what are you doing?" Eastyn asks as she feels the boys presence on the other side of the bed

   "it's so fucking uncomfortable on the floor" He complains, "scootch"

   "no"

   "yes"

   "no"

   "yes"

   "fine" she groans, now moving to make way for Matt to sleep next to her. The boy grins at the feeling of the soft mattress, now also going under the blanket and placing his head on the pillow.

   Eastyn sighs as she now turns around and doesn't face Matt, now shutting her eyes to go to sleep hut with no use. She shifts into different positions but again, no use.

   Matt notices the shifting and turning as he hesitantly places his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, "what are you-"

   "Just shut up and sleep" he groans, now closing his eyes. The girl bites her bottom lip at the sudden touch, turning around to now face the boy. She places her arms around his torso before also shutting her eyes.

   Matt grins as he places his chin on top of her head, stroking the back of her hair as this effect helps with making her sleep.

   "I told you my plan would work" nic whispers as he hits chris on the arm, now chris holding his arm in pain.

   "bro what do you mean, it was our plan!" The younger triplet says in a annoyed tone.

   "guys your gonna wake them up!" Eli mumbles as she gestured to the sleeping lovebirds.

   Eli was right, because Matt was awake, he just didn't move so tee wouldn't wake up, "guys shes fucking asleep, turn it down a notch" Matt mumbles.

   the three shippers turn their heads to Matt, now realizing they woke him up, "see!" Eli says.

  "how the hell did you even get in here?"

   "oh my dear sweet Matthew," nic smiles as he places his palm on his chest, but receives a death glare from his brother , "that's confidential information"

   "whatever" the middle triplet mumbles, "just get the fuck out!" he takes a small square pillow and shoves it at nic, this making them quickly run out of the room.

   "Why the fuck are you taking a million years!"

   Matt leans on the wall as he waits for tee to finish getting ready... to go have the breakfast buffet downstairs. He was complaining for the past five minutes, and it's only been five minutes since she's entered the bathroom.

   "why the hell are you waiting for me!" she shouts from the inside  of the bathroom, she could feel Matt's eye roll from here.

   "because I have social anxiety dipshit!"

   " don't call me a dipshit you dumb fuck!"

   after another 7 minutes, Eastyn unlocks the bathroom door. She was wearing a sleeveless white crop top  and light blue jeans. To top it all off, a black and brown leathered jacket.

   "are you done staring?" The girl crossed her arms over her chest as she looks up at Matt, who was not staring? (He was)

   he only rolls his eyes, "you were staring too, dipshit"

  she groans, now heading out of the hotel room and making her way to the lift which took them down to the rest of their friends.

   when nic spotted  them first, he raised his eyebrows with a cheeky grin as he looked at his friends, gesturing for chris and Eli to look.

   "your not gonna have eyeballs if you don't quit it" Eastyn mumbled with her threatening voice.

   "morning to you too" Eli mumbled as she took a bite out of her croissant.

   "you didn't think about waiting?"

   "you guys took a million years and I was getting hungry..."

   "eastyn was taking a million years!" Matt complained, but received a hard shove from eastyn.

   "Eli don't mind it, they were probably still cuddling"

now chris was the one being shoved.

From the both of them.

A SPEAKS!!

YUP

guys I'm just so in 🫶 w them rn

USING THE SHIP NAME MATYN BY
stirneeyoolow YUPPP