|Welcome To Our Little Quiet City| Chapter 14

|Welcome To Our Quiet Little City| Chapter 14

|Sorry for the long wait, happy new chapter day and RE4R release day!! This took way too long to write but I hope you all enjoy it!! I worked hard on this one.|.

|》Time and date《| 5:34am. February 13th, 1991, Location: Milton Keynes.

" If I could hang on any longer, I would want to be part of this society, this thing. The place I called home was reduced to rubble.". The male scolded in a grit of his teeth, hated a lot of things, not people, no, maybe a few. Maybe the rights of a Civil War came into view, England doesn't really look like England anymore. Not much but a pre-war teenage playground, it hurts so much to look at. However, the story of how that happened and started has been redacted or forgotten about it in the five years since then. Remember...people are forced to be happy with no-end of the truth, verim aren't they, lies are told via television screens, who approves of this? Not everyone is one hundred percent certain to be very clear, they just watch....wide-eyed and starved. That's England for you in this fucking state of affairs.

But the future's not so bad....

Right?

" I said run! Fucking run damn it! He's coming, the mad...one. The chief will find you. ". A male called out, his voice cut off by a collapsing building near the motorway, falling straight onto him, a woman ran around with her young child, buried in a torn and ragged blanket. She was fleeing, she was scared of the former place she lived in. Staying with a friend, in search of some food. That's all she could afford to do. She couldn't stand it.

Across the streets, shops are torn down by the rubble, streets stained in blood and violence through all districts. The posters of Viramotine remain torn in every location. It was Bailey's last resort to keep the country safe. But that was a lie too. He was good at that. Now Channing asked Hienburg to send her best in the police force, sending them to kill, a monster at best. A former police officer who snapped after being brainwashed into thinking Channing was the best decision this country had decided. He was hefty and tall, an insane killing machine. He was sent on the hunt, a hunt for some slaughter if that's whatever it takes to bring justice. But it's not justice. It's a cruel thing, it's the torture that hurts. Maybe to some, running across the country wasn't a waste of time, Channing still has eyes everywhere, spies or something that knows about their ways. Ethan and Stephen thought that entering Milton Keynes via the motorway would be advisable, safe, it wasn't much of a wasteland like the rest. Nothing bad happened there. Did it? A sign read as the men walked down the motorway, not from London, not far from Surrey, "Now entering Milton Keynes. Welcome to our little quiet city. Be nice to us. Please. Founded 1967. Population: 5,000.". The words of "Welcome to our little quiet city" were smeared in a black paint with a "FUCK OFF!", in all capital letters, the sign had been beaten, torn and rusted by the weather. The major distributor roads run between communities, rather than through them, the transport to get there is a nightmare. It has a horrible, American style design and that makes it look so soulless and dull. The curtains of many houses remain shut, with the words on pamphlets on the ground, blowing in the wind, "VOTE CHANNING! HE'LL PROTECT YOU!". Young boys sitting in the green by the river, others helping their mothers in the streets. But what with? Nobody will know.

"Do you think travelling to Milton Keynes was a good idea?". Ethan spoke as he was deep in thought, scratching his hand, sitting down in a half collapsed house. It still had relatively good heating, despite the power being shut off a year ago in the city. The curtains remained shut, they didn't want to be seen, Stephen sighed, poking a small campfire with his knife, "To be honest with you, Davis, I grew up here, before it became Milton Keynes. And shit's changed, a lot's fucking changed. When the prick came into power, we respected that like it was no big deal. But now the country is a fucking derelict wasteland. Talk about the civil war bullshit. It's fucking insane...". A bang on the window! *BANG!*