𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

☆☆☆

"...You mean to say that Lady Florentia borrowed this book?" Clelivan questioned towards the familiar forest green book.

You mean to say that Lady Florentia borrowed this book?" Clelivan questioned towards the familiar forest green book

"Yes. What do you think, Clelivan?" Rulac asked Clelivan.

"There must be a misunderstanding somewhere." Clelivan answered as he wonder if he was hearing wrong.

"And why do you think that?" Rulac questioned as he leaned back against his chair with his hands interlocked on his lap.

"<The people of the South> is a professional text that was strictly meant for research purposes." Clelivan responded.

"There's no way that Lady Florentia, who hasn't even surpassed ten years of age, would read it. I mean if she was reading it with Lady Amber it would be understandable. But wouldn't it be more plausible to assume that she picked it because the cover managed to catch her attention? It's a deep green, so she may have mistaken it for a fairy tale book." Clelivan continued as he tried to reason with Rulac.

"Normally, that would be the case, yes." Rulac responded as he flipped through the book.

"...Are you saying that Lady Florentia isn't normal?" Clelivan questioned.

"I called you here to figure that out." Rulac answered as he closed the book and tapped his finger on the hard cover.

"Let Florentia join in on the lessons with the other children from now on." Rulac declared as he sat straight and tall with his hands clasped together

" Rulac declared as he sat straight and tall with his hands clasped together

Once a week, Clelivan gathered the children of Lombardi and teach class.

Subjects follow classes regardless of age.

The only children in the class who are expected to attend are the only two older children of Viese and the eleven-year-old twin sons of Shananet, the only daughter of Rulac.

"....My Lord. I've already said this before, but Lady Florentia is far too young. A child of her age would find it hard just to stay still for long periods of time." Clelivan stated as sweat dripped down his cheek.