Convention part 3

'' Wow mommy look at all the hero's here ''. Izuku said in amazement as his eyes shine with glee as he bounces around making the bunny ears from his all might hoodie bounce up and down with him.

(Y/N ) just laughs at his behavior as Tomura just looks so done and tired as he stares at the happy bunny boy who just seems to glow .All that Tomura was thinking is about his bed and how much he wants to sleep but smiles slightly as Izuku stares at him with such gleaming eyes .

The whole place was packed with cosplayers and hero's from all over the world heck even some kids where acting out some of there favorite hero's sighnature moves .

(y/n) held both Izuku's and Tomura's hand so they don't get lost. What they diden't know was the watchfull glance of certain somepeople as they watch the beautiful mother with her two little gremlins.

The Midoriya clan walked around and bought a bunch of hero merch. Tomura just wanted snacks and non hero based nick-nacks .

Then his Tomura sences kicked in and checks around for anything suspicious.

As Soon as he felt it a loud blood hero was making his move while Midnight and Eraserhead just stared at him hopping he will fail. Yamada slicks back his anti gravity hair as he makes his way to swoon the mother of TWO .

''Hey the-'' he was cut of by a wild Tomura pulling his mom and brother to something that caught his eye . Leaving behind a gloom blond man .

Aizawa and Nemuri laugh at his defeat . Aizawa chucking slightly as Nemuri was in full on laughter. Yamada look at the two with a glare. ''Oh shut it you too'' he grumbled as he crossed his arms. ''Let see you two try then '' He challenge them making Nemuri wipe a tear from her eye as she smirks .

'' Watch and learn boys , watch and learn '' She says as she walks away swinging her hips side too side . Making both men role there eyes.

With the Midoriya's

'' What was it that you wanted to show me Tomu'' (y/n) question as his son just dragged her and Izu out of there . Izuku gasp at Tomura as he shoved his face at his brothers face . ''Did you find a hero that you where interested in ?'' '' DID YOU FIND ALL MIGHT ?!

Tomura just deadpalm at the hyper active child and push his glowing face away from his .'' No to both questions I just got uncomfortable there that's all '' he said as he shrugs it off like it was nothing making his (y/n) pat his head and give him a smile . She crouches down .

''We can go to a less crowded area to make you feel better " (y/n) suggested as he looks at him Izuku jumps on her as she stables herself for they both dont fall . " Yea we can go to the food section ''

Tomura smiles but his eyes glance behind his mom and sees the dominatrix come closer to them . '' Yea I saw a teriyaki stan a few minutes ago in that direction "

As Nemuri was about to make her move . Tomura jumped on his mom making her almost loose her balance but manage to keep her self steady and her kids safe Tomura just pointed to a random direction .

''Over there mommy come on lets go! '' He yelled out as Izuku followed in pursuit as he lifted his hand up in the air . '' FOOD!! '' He said as he giggled .

(y/n) secured both her children . '' Ok hang on tight cause here we go ! '' She yelled out as she sprinted to where Tomura pointed leaving Nemuri in defeat.

All what the dominatrix can see is the mother and her two children laughing and smiling . Making Nemuri's heart swell up at the cute scene in front of her only for that smile to disappear as she saw the light blue hair boy flip her off with a menacing glare .
"THAT LITTLE BRAT DID THAT ON PURPOSE! !!!!" She screamed in her head as she glared at the small child.