Chapter 25: Jealousy Rises

Xizai seemed to like his plant ability very much. Before Xizai was taken away by Liu Yue, he took care of Xizai with the plant ability seriously. The warm light green light group wraps the cat's soft fur, and the healing work is meticulous.

The cat squinted a pair of sharp vertical pupils, and looked at the young man in front of him calmly.

The young man with soft black hair looks handsome and beautiful, with red lips and white teeth, skin as white as snow, and a neck so slender that it is vulnerable to a blow. It is impossible to imagine what this person would do if he was in danger when he was not around. Lin Ning looks clean and has a bookish look, especially his eyes are clear and bright. It is hard to imagine that he has been in the entertainment industry, and has lived strong until now with a dark past.

There is no doubt that Lin Ning is exquisite and beautiful, but also fragile. No matter in the entertainment circle as an idol, or in reality as an anchor now, Lin Ning has a good energy to satisfy hunger, and some people are waiting to step on him.

Thinking of this, the cat's pupils darkened a little, and his sharp claws opened unconsciously. The cat, which never changed his expression when landslides and fissures, finally realized that it was worried in his heart.

After using the plant's ability, Lin Ning withdrew his hand, put all the food he had prepared for a few days into the food box, and then carried the cat to the living room. He wanted to pass the cat to Liu Yue, so he hugged Xizai under his arm and passed Xizai over.

Seeing this, Liu Yue got up and subconsciously wanted to take it, but was reminded by the cat's cold eyes, and swished his hand back. Facing Lin Ning's suspicious eyes, he coughed twice in embarrassment, and explained: "This cat actually doesn't like to be hugged, but I think it likes you quite a bit, so I'll trouble you, Mr. Lin, to hold him down, I'll come and carry the food box.

"Okay." Lin Ning handed over the food box. "I have prepared food for Xizai for three days, and there are two more for you and Mr. Li Chengyan. Please take good care of Xizai...I will wait for it to come back."

"Mr. Lin, don't worry, we will take good care of it." Although the food box is big, it weighs only a little for Liu Yue, so he holds it securely. The intoxicating delicacy in the air made him almost unable to refrain from eating and giving up the self-control that he had been proud of for so many years.

The two of them and the cat quickly went downstairs, and there was a black car parked below, which looked a bit like a military vehicle, but Lin Ning couldn't tell it apart. Liu Yue put the food away, and Lin Ning reluctantly put the servant on the back seat.

The cat stepped on the cushion of the back seat twice expressionlessly, leaving the warm and slightly fragrant arms of the young man, and the remaining warmth from the whole body also dissipated, making it feel a little anxious in his heart that it didn't even notice.

When Liu Yue sat in the driver's seat, Lin Ning rubbed Xizai's head, then suddenly got into the car and bent down to kiss Xizai's forehead. Seeing the unbelievable expression of Xizai who was a little anxious, he chuckled softly and bent his handsome eyebrows: "Don't be afraid, I'll wait for you to come back."

But Liu Yue didn't dare to say anything. Lin Ning's kiss to His Highness just now was like an interstellar missile exploding in his mind, making him dizzy and overturning his outlook. And His Highness didn't dodge it, and his ears seemed to be pink afterward?

No one has ever been able to get close to His Majesty the Marshal. He still remembers that those noble young masters who had secretly expressed their love to His Majesty the Marshal, each of them came with the expectation of love, and left sadly with a broken heart. go. His Highness rejects people simply and without warmth. He once thought that His Highness's lover was the whole country, but today...