Chapter14

I turned around and looked where the noise came from. Ricky grabbed my hand and stood close to me.

"What was it?", I said as I grabbed his arm tighter.

"Idk maybe it was just the wind",he looked around and then back at me.

Our eyes met once again and he slowly came closer to my face smashing his warm lips into mine.

He kissed me passionately until I got yanked away from his arms.

"What the heck is wrong with you!", Jacob said as he walked up to Ricky.

"Your not my boyfriend or anyone to tell me what to do!", I said as I grabbed Ricky's hand and tried walking away.

"Your not going with him!", he pulled my arm causing me to fall and scrape my knee into a rock.

"Man what the fck is wrong with you!", Ricky yelled as he pushed Jacob causing him to fall into the puddle of mud I had fallen earlier into.

Ricky walked back to me and asked me if I was okay.

"Yea I'm fine I just think maybe I should walk to the nurses office, it hurts and it's bleeding a lot"

"Don't worry I'll take you", he grabbed my legs and carried me like a baby.

"And as for you! Stay away from her!", Ricky said through gritted teeth.

I looked back at Jacob, he had a sad expression on. And I sorta felt bad.

//////
A/N

Sorry hadn't been on. Been kinda busy but hope it was good