eleven

— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀

—𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

It was night before Valerie's birthday, and the girls were getting ready to hit the bar. Kendall was curling Madison's hair, while Valerie applied her makeup, and Madelyn was putting on her favorite dress.

"Are we all ready to party tonight?" Madelyn asked excitedly, as she admired her hair in the mirror.

"I'm always ready," Kendall said with a cheer.

Valerie looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. Gosh, she was turning 25. How weird was that?

"Are you ready?" Madison asked while squeezing Valerie's shoulder.

"Yes, I just cant believe I'm turning 25. It's crazy."

"It's crazy to me too." Madison smiled and hugged Valerie . "But 25 is going to treat you amazingly, so let's party!"

Valerie smiled and hugged her back. She felt appreciative for her friends and their unwavering support.

As the four girls stepped out of the airbnb, they were immediately hit with a blast of humid air. Valerie, feeling excited and nervous, walked up to the car that was waiting for them.

"Hey, how's it going?" the driver said, smiling at the girls as they got in.

"Good, thanks, how 'bout you?" Kendall said, adjusting her seatbelt.

"Doing good."

As they buckled up, Madison plugged her phone into the car's speaker system, and the familiar beat of "Party Monster" by The Weeknd filled the car.

The car was blasting music and Kendall quickly turned up the volume, a huge grin spreading across her face.

Valerie couldn't help but laugh at her friend's enthusiasm, feeling her own nerves starting to dissipate.

They reached the bar quickly due to the air bnb being close to the main part of South Carolina. They made their way to the bar, the girls chatted and laughed, excited for the night and especially Valerie's birthday.

Once they arrived at the bar, they quickly made their way inside, eager to start the night. The place was packed, with music blaring and people dancing all around them.

Madelyn immediately led them to the bar, ordering a round of shots for everyone. "To Valerie's birthday!" she shouted, raising her glass.

The girls all cheered, clinking their glasses together before downing their shots. Valerie felt the warmth spreading through her body, feeling more relaxed with each passing moment.

It was only 8:36 so they were in for a hell of a night.

As the night went on and the group takes many drinks. They are at a booth talking, drinking, and having fun.

12:00 was only a few hours away which meant that Valerie's birthday was coming up soon.

"I cant believe Valerie is turning 25." Kendall pouted. "You're getting too old."

"Bitch, you're the same age as me." Valerie laughed taking another sip of her drink.

Madison giggled. "You're an old nanny now. Better get working on the funeral services."

The four of them laughed and continued to joke around until Valerie excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kendall offered standing up but sitting back down when Valerie said she was fine.