5-Party Hard

c💕
there's a party tonight
i have no one to go with so can you come with me?

     I purse my lips upon reading Carley's text. I've never been to a party. My friend group in high school was pretty tame, we never went to parties, we never drank or smoked. I also didn't particularly want to go to parties.

Roomie :)
I don't know

C💕
please???
i really want to go and it would be so much more fun with you there

     I sigh at Carley's texts. I did promise myself I would branch out a little in college. Plus Carley's most likely going to go anyway and she won't have anybody to watch out for her.

Roomie :)
Fine.

C💕
yay !
you won't regret it, i promise

     I put my phone down and stare at the work in front of me. I've finished a decent amount of work. Since it's the first week, we haven't gotten much work so I know I'll be able to finish it by the end of the weekend.

    I pack my stuff up back into my backpack. I have a party to get ready for I suppose. I don't think I have anything to wear due to the fact that I left all of my nice clothes back in Wisconsin. But I might have something to wear.

-time skip-

     "Okay, so you have nothing to wear," Carley says after I show her my closet. I sigh, shoulders slumping in defeat. Everyday I wear either leggings or sweatpants and a hoodie or graphic tee, my closet definitely reflects that.

    "But don't worry, I think have something for you." Carley grins and leaves my room, going straight through the bathroom into her room.

     I don't know if I should follow her so I just stand in the doorway to the bathroom. She has her back turned to me as she rifles through her dresser. She turns back around, holding up a pink shirt. "This with that pair of jeans you have," she says, gesturing to my dresser behind me.

    She brushes past me and pulls the jeans out the dresser. It's just a light wash ripped jean that I wear on occasion. She holds the two up together and nods her head, satisfied with the outfit. "Put it on while I put my outfit on. We can match because I have another one of this top in blue." She puts the clothes to my chest, patting my shoulder before she leaves.

     Doing as Carley says (because what other option do I have?), I put the outfit on. The top is a pink corset with flowers adorning it. It hugs me in the right places, accentuating my waist and boobs.

    I realize now that anyone would kill to have my body but growing up I hated it. All of my weight would rest in my hips and thighs. I am in all sense of the word, curvy. But in high school I got into weightlifting, lost the weight, and toned down. I never lost the curves though.

"Oh my god." I hear from the doorway. I turn around and see Carley standing there, in an almost identical outfit, jaw wide open. A blush spreads across my cheeks at her reaction.

"You look really good too C," I comment, eyes wandering over her body. Her corset is blue, flowers still adorning the bodice.

She walks over to me, looking at us in the mirror. She smiles, revealing her pretty white teeth. "We're so hot."

-time skip-

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 27, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें