1. Homeroom

Samuel Anderson sighed as he took his seat in the classroom that he would call his own for the next 9 months. You never really get to experience the feeling of a completely empty and silent classroom until you become a teacher. You never really know how to feel. On the one hand, you want a silent classroom. On the other, silence is all that Sam has felt during the past year and a half.

Samuel's little and wife were hit by a drunk driver. Traumatic, he knows, but Sam doesn't know how to deal with it. How do you cope with the loss of the two people who mean the most to you? 

The first few weeks were brutal. It was just hearing, after hearing. Having to listen to someone try to justify the killing of the two people you love is heart-wrenching. Then, he had to plan funerals, write obituaries for both of them and talk in front of everyone he knew about the livelihoods of the two most important women in his life.

The two women are no longer in that life.  

Lately, life has just been a continuous loop of 24-hour silence. It feels like his entire world is on mute. It's almost as if he has his hands over his ears, but he can't seem to pry them off.

Sam is a "Classification Education" teacher, catchy... right? Sam is MEANT to go from place to place and give input to teens who have been freshly classified. He's SUPPOSED to help out a few teens over the course of 6 weeks, and then he is to go to another school and help out a different group of teenagers. Unfortunately, Sam doesn't get to that this year... or most likely any of the years after that. He's stuck in one place for the entirety of the school year. Which SUCKS for a caregiver to be stuck with a group of Subs and Doms. Samuel rarely gets put in a school with a little purely because they're just so rare, and because he doesn't have the average care range. 

Normally, he wouldn't have a problem with that, he could just go home and care for his own little.

Normally.

Being in one school the entire year has got to have some perks, other "Class. Ed." teachers do it all the time.

But, other Class. Ed. teachers aren't caregivers devoid of a little that are stuck in a classroom undeniably full of underage Dominants and Submissives.

Truth be told, as he took a scan down his roster he realized that he was, in fact, stuck with a class full of Doms and Subs, not even a Pet or an Owner. 

His hopes are restored when near the bottom of the page he sees a highlighted name.

"Caleb Ward" Sam mutters.

Ah, so they meant to put Samuel here.

It just so happens that Caleb is a little. They are not only the only little in this school, but they are also the only little in this district. A district that has 7 schools.

What a catch.

Sam is lucky enough to know a few people on the assigning committee, those are the people who most DEFINITELY put him in this school. There's no other reason.

Might as well get to know them, as they seem to be the only little ones that he'll be interacting with.

Sam spins his chair around to the file cabinet located behind his desk. He glances through the few files that were placed there and slides out a file labeled "C. Ward"

'This is who they thought you would want to meet.' he thought, as he opened the file.

Sam's eyes bulged... Caleb is NOT a they? Caleb is a biological male... Caleb is a teenage boy who is struggling with the unknown fact that he is just a little boy. I mean, occasionally they will get a few littles that are Non-Binary... but this was completely new.