2

Thursday
February 6th
Brooklyn, New York
5:30Am

Milayana

The loud sounds of NBA 2k suddenly boomed through the room. Milayana began to toss and turn trying to sleep through it but it was just too loud. Rolling over annoyed snatching the cover off of her. She sat up in the bed slightly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes landed on jayshawn.

He was so focused on the game he didn't even notice her sit up on the bed

He was so focused on the game he didn't even notice her sit up on the bed. She leaned over to grab the ps5 controller and throw it across the room.

"Jayshawn I'm about 5 seconds away from strangling you with my cover."

His head turned around as he looked her up and down licking his lips. " if you're having trouble sleeping I could most definitely handle that for you" that sly grin appeared on his face as Milayana rolled her eyes .

"How did you get in my crib" she mugged him as he grabbed the other controller to continue to play the game.

"When I gave you back your key I went and made a few copies you know for safety purposes" he said to her laughing.

"How you just popping up at my crib unannounced, I could've had a nigga up in here"  Milayana said with attitude evident in her voice.

He paused the game before looking at me with a frown " you not that dumb paige" he said calling her by her middle name.

" you acting like you not happy to see me" he said while twisting his hair.

"Maybe because I'm not Jay , we aren't together anymore and you're acting like your my man"

Milayana muttered with her armed crossed tightly against her chest.

He laughed while standing up walking towards me. She scooted back against the headboard as he leaned close lifting her chin up with his finger.

" Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't like that shit milayana"

Jayshawn looked into Milayana's dark brown eyes waiting for a response.

" I don't" she mumbled as she broke eye contact with him.

Milayana got up from the bed wrapping her black silk robe against her body walking into her attached bathroom with jayshawn hot on her heels.

"Jay why are you following me " milayana rolled her eyes for the fourth time since she's woken up.

" man I just wanted to see what was up with you, you haven't been fucking with me lately"