🎊Another Year Goes By🎊

Well here we are, I'm another year older and hypothetically more mature. I certainly don't feel 17 yet but hey, the date has dictated that I am so happy day of coming into existence to me.

This basically marks three (and a little bit more) years since I started writing and I can confidently say that many things have grown. (unlike Ame's mental age, that is)

Grown in numbers, grown in words per chapter, grown in inconsistency with the upload schedule, grown in sarcasm, (idk if you guys could tell) grown with experience and my confidence in being able to write something worthwhile.

Why?

Because all of you are here supporting me.

And bombarding me with loads of interesting questions (and drawing requests for some reason???)

Without further ado, LET'S GET TO 'EM!

song_addict

Q: How do you come up with such good ideas?

A: I'm very glad that you think so! I would love to say that I was born with such a big brain and flow with mastery in the language arts, or that I have a magical ceiling that whispers the secrets of the universe into my ear, but no. That would be a lie.

Most of these ideas are created in little scenario simulations I like to play in my head when I daydream, or when I'm doodling, or when I'm listening to good music. Another place ideas also come from are other legends, myths and stories that I simply stumble over and fall down, like a rabbit hole. If there's anything worth jotting down, it gets added to my docs and waits to be executed in a future chapter.

And then, I hang back and hope that it enchants you guys, just as it enchanted me.

Shunnoly

Q: :))) sớm đạt 1 triệu nhé (Reach 1 million soon)

A: (I had to Google Translate this one and I hope it came out correctly) Thank you so much for your blessings! I truly believe it will reach there one day <3

Explosivebraintumor

Q: Will Warsaw Pact make an appearance and/or be important to the plot

A: They might, I'm not too sure but they won't be playing too big of a role. They'll probably appear in a backstory, if anything.

keiryatt

Q: Maybe it has changed or maybe it hasn't, but do you have any favorite characters? And a favorite character to write?

A: My favorite character? Since the last time I was asked this, the roster sure expanded a lot. I realized that I don't exactly have a favorite character to write, per say, more like a favorite dynamic. Right now, I'm enjoying planning a future interaction between the SEA kids, specifically Singapore and a soon-to-appear, Macau. I'm also extremely excited to introduce a couple of other new characters, namely Amazon's distant relatives.

Q: Do you have an ending planned already for WWMS?

A: Yesn't I guess? I know the basic direction that I want it to go towards but the definitive end is still alluding me XD

IceTail1986

Q: Are you and Kai friends? Like do you guys actually know each other? Or is it just online?