way to her world

The next day ,the gumiho arrived with her helpers and met the king and queen .,she couldn't just meet prince directly as it would be disrespectful ,and also ,the secret of prince's libido was something that must be kept in dark and if the gumiho would have went directly to meet prince,it would have dragged the attention of many towards the prince.

When she was over with all the formalities ,she went and knocked on the prince's huge mahogany door.

The door opened and Ambroz came out ,his eyes were bloodshot red ,clearly showing his exhaustion from lack of sleep and overworking himself ,

She took some steps back and stood at a side ,giving ample space to ambroz ,so that he can walk ahead and lead the way to his study.

Ambroz ,without uttering a single word ,silently started walking towards his study ,with the astrologer and guards trailing behind him ,with their head bowed down .

The guards ,guarding his study opened the doors of his studyroom ,when they saw him coming in their direction.

He went in and rounded the huge table and sat on his huge comfy chair.

Only the gumiho went in ,her helpers and the guards just stood outside.

Soon the doors closed.

She was still standing at one spot ,when she heard his voice ,''have a seat!''

She went and sat on the chair which was on the other side of the vast table filled with a lot of paperwork and started speaking in a soft voice ,''My helper told me that the prince had sent for me ! May I know the reason behind prince's dilemma ?''

''Yes! So you know everything about vampires and i guess i need not tell you about the problem i am suffering from as I am already aware of the fact that you are extremely familiar with my condition.

I being a vampire age faster than others ,In six months i turned from eighteen to nineteen ,I will soon turn twenty ,i need to see my mate ,I want to have her by my side or else i myself dont know what i will end up doing''the price said with desperation lacing in her voice .

The gumiho said ,''Prince ,I understand your desperation to meet her ,and you will meet her when the right time will come ,till then you must wait !''

''Bullshit! If I would have been capable of waiting for her ,You wouldn't have been called here ,I have called you so that you can tell me about her whereabouts ,I would reach her by myself ,Just tell me where is she!''The prince's voice turned an octave deeper and she knew it was his inner bloodthirsty beast that was trying to take over him ,that was the reason the prince was behaving so rudely and out of character in front of her.

She understood that the prince's beast is more strong than his normal self and if a leash would not be put on him ,the prince's scary facade would come out and the commonalty would get scared thinking he is just like the cruel vampire king ,who once took over their kingdom decades ago ,and it would definitely cause a blunder in the kingdom ,she finally decided to open up a bit about his mate .

''She is not here ,Your mate,Is not here!''she said in a solemn voice.

The prince's brows furrowed and he asked ,''Then is she from another kingdom ,a werewolf maybe?''

The gumiho shook her head,''no''

'then ? Where is she?''he tried to enquire further about her .

''She is not in this world'' she answered in a straight voice.

With that being said ,the prince's whole world collapsed .The fact that she is not in this world ,which means she is not born yet ,filled his heart with gloom ,desperation and hopelessness ,He felt like he is the most unluckiest person in the whole world ,because moon goddess didn't gave him a mate ,he doesn't even know ,if she will be born or not and even if she would be born ,than their age gap will be impeccably huge ,