If you enjoyed CONDEMNED. . .

Fairy Tale: Winter's BiteWattpad, COMPLETEIn Pyxis, a city of fairies at the icy border of civilization, Queen Andromeda intends to reach into the modern world of humans and kill everyone associated with her ex-husband, Scott MacRae, the King of t...

Wattpad, COMPLETE
In Pyxis, a city of fairies at the icy border of civilization, Queen Andromeda intends to reach into the modern world of humans and kill everyone associated with her ex-husband, Scott MacRae, the King of the Unworthy, born with the ability to live in either world, fairy or human.

Scott's sons, Christopher and Joseph MacRae, are enmeshed in their own struggles, oblivious of the forces that have shaped their lives and led to a rift between them.

The fate of the MacRae family rests in very small hands. With the queen's estranged daughter, Cassiopeia, acting as their guide, the MacRae brothers learn more about their intertwined families and embark on a quest to find Scott MacRae before Andromeda finds him first. Their quest, shared by the fairy princess, takes them great distances, both geographical and personal. All the while, Pyxis plagues their thoughts, haunts their dreams, and sends forth its dark messengers to carry out the war that started long before they were born.

It is possible that love could heal old wounds. But in the wrong place at the wrong time, it may have as much dividing power as evil does. . . . 

~~~

Disgrace (Fairy Tale, Prequel)Wattpad, COMPLETEScott MacRae, a disgraced fairy prince, is faking his way through a human cover life in Gloucester, Massachusetts, in the era of sex, drugs, and rock and roll

Wattpad, COMPLETE
Scott MacRae, a disgraced fairy prince, is faking his way through a human cover life in Gloucester, Massachusetts, in the era of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. On the fishing docks, he meets Skylar Wakefield, a lively schoolteacher from a wealthy New England family. He is immediately drawn to her, but he can't quell his fear that his vindictive, fairy queen ex-wife might someday find him and hence, destroy him by killing anyone he lets himself love.

~~~

March Home (short story)Wattpad, COMPLETEA "Little Women" retelling—Jo has survived an alien invasion and an HSV-11 outbreak, and must travel to Sector-4 to get her peptide approved and into production

Wattpad, COMPLETE
A "Little Women" retelling—Jo has survived an alien invasion and an HSV-11 outbreak, and must travel to Sector-4 to get her peptide approved and into production. Her sister, Beth, is infected and isn't faring well. She will suffer a fate worse than death if Jo can't get back in time with a treatment in hand.

~~~

The FallowAmazon, Kindle and PaperbackIn the not-so-distant future

The Fallow
Amazon, Kindle and Paperback
In the not-so-distant future . . . and if a cult could rule what remains of the world . . .

While Portsmith is undergoing its annual Delinquency Purge, Herald and his team of rebellious writers--Virtue, Law, Blasphemy, Parody, Doxy, Hearsay, Gospel, and Corollary--are hiding in the watch room of a lighthouse. Their island sanctuary, provided by the one they call "Captain," is almost too good to be true. The ocean views are breathtaking, the apples are ripe and fresh from the orchard, and Herald hasn't had a problem keeping warm at night.

But Herald can never escape the truth. Their crimes are punishable by death or the unthinkable, and Herald is at risk more than anyone. And Virtue, the girl he is completely and recklessly in love with, must conform to the Maineland's polygamous tradition or risk becoming Fallow, a barren lifestyle a woman must endure if she refuses to play by the rules. Though Virtue's charm and beauty are entrancing, any husband she desires surely in her power to obtain, she's forced to make an immediate decision--love or material comfort. But has she forgotten? She's a woman and "choice" abandons her. It's all one nightmare or another. Her fate is in God's hands, and in Portsmith, that isn't very reassuring. . . .

~~~

Full TwistAmazon, KindleEve Whitwell is a small-town girl at heart

Full Twist
Amazon, Kindle
Eve Whitwell is a small-town girl at heart. Not long ago, she had a boyfriend whom she adored and realistic ambitions in her upstate New York hometown. Then her father receives a life-changing promotion in Manhattan. And despite a few personal setbacks, Eve and her mother arrive in the Hamptons with style.

To get through her first summer, Eve joins the Suffolk Country Club swim team as their newest and least experienced diver. Formerly a gymnast, Eve has outstanding potential, but the competition is fierce and unfriendly, and there are plenty of distractions. She catches the eye of Clifton Parker, the swim team golden boy, and yet she is also intrigued by Brandon McKenna, her diving coach, and his devastating fall from glory. In a place where winning is everything, will diving be the key to Eve and Brandon's success and happiness, or will it be just another mode of disappointment?