003

Olier was stunned for only a second, and then he understood the murderous aura as an illusion.

After all, he is Alpha, his body is full of muscles, and he is excellent in both reaction and explosive power. And Yun Xingze is an Omega, or the weakest type of Omega, Olier has a crushing advantage against him.

Olier found the right time and punched Yun Xingze's face directly.

Lu Ranxu was taken aback by the side, and was frightened to see it.

Yun Xingze could see Olier's punching movements, but he was not used to fighting with this body enough, and he could hide in the past, the bridge of his nose almost rubbed Olier's boxing style.

An accident flashed through Olier's eyes, but he obviously didn't intend to let Yun Xingze go easily. He turned around without hesitation and sent a flying kick. This blow was also directed at Yun Xingze's forehead!

Yun Xingze's eyes widened, and quickly moved back to avoid the blow.

However, the action was not over yet, and Olier's other fist came at him again.

Lu Ranxu took a breath of air as he watched.

Zhuo Feiyue also frowned slightly. He knew the strength gap between Alpha and Omega, and Olier would definitely hit Yun Xingze with this punch. By then, it is very likely...

However, before Zhuo Feiyue had time to stop, he saw Yun Xingze easily block his fist with his elbow.

After a few rounds, Yun Xingze had adapted to fighting with this body.

When Olier was surprised because his moves were blocked continuously, Yun Xingze keenly grasped his flaw.

He grabbed Olier’s right wrist with his left hand, pulled back hard, and then slammed Olier’s nose with the elbow of his right hand.

Auriel hit him with his fist just now, and he responded in the same position exactly!

Auriel's eyes widened, and subconsciously hid.

When he breathed a sigh of relief, Yun Xingze unceremoniously pulled his elbow back in the opposite direction and gave another elbow!

This time, Olier was directly hit in the cheek, making a muffled noise.

"Ah—" Olier cried out in pain, covering his face in disbelief, and staring wide.

Immediately, he seemed to feel that this was too embarrassing, he gritted his teeth and put down the hand covering his face, his expression became more and more distorted.

The crowd watching by the side fell into a sluggish state collectively.

After a while, someone finally spoke:

"I'm not mistaken, am I? Auriel... was he...was beaten by Yun Xingze?!"

"Okay, it seems to be..."

"That's pretty heavy... it hurts to look at it."

The shocked eyes and comments made Olier feel extremely faceless.

Olier gritted his teeth and shouted at Yun Xingze: "I'm careless!"

Yun Xingze took a defensive posture again and motioned for him to continue.

However, the blow just now left a psychological shadow on Olier. He looked at Yun Xingze's bottomless black eyes, and suddenly felt...

Fear.

Of course Olier refused to admit that he had lost to Yun Xingze. He took a deep breath and mustered the courage to continue attacking Yun Xingze.