Chapter 2 <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Being mean to people who are kind is easy,
But being kind to people who
Are mean?
That takes practice."
••••••••••••••••••••••••

"••••••••••••••••••••••••

*•.¸♡ Aurora ♡¸.•*

I was at the front door of the hockey felid, next to the school, I held the skates in my left hand, and opened the door with the right one.

Once I got inside , I saw six guys, each of them tall asf, and they looked like they were waiting for someone.

Probably my dad, their practice is in ten minutes.

As I walked towards the field, they seemed to notice me.

Oh well.

A tall guy, the tallest one there, walked towards me, his hair was dark brown and his eyes were a beautiful shade of grey.

He was beautiful.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, scanning me up and down.

Um manners?

"Oh nice to meet you!" I said smiling.

He glared at me, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

I pointed at my skates, and then on me, "I need to practice."

He laughed, actually laughed, "no way, coach will never allow this, you guys always leave big divots."

I looked at him, surprised by his answer, "actually, hockey players are the ones who leave big divots,The blades on ice skates are extremely thin and sharp, and designed to glide smoothly over the surface of the ice without leaving any tracks." I explained.

The tall guy seemed surprised by my rambling, I do it quite a lot.

"Coach won't allow it anyway." He said, crossing his arms over his chest, like a big baby.

"Oh! Don't worry, coach allowed me." I smiled.

The guy rolled his eyes, "coach never allows anyone."

"Well he did." I said angrily, I'm going to skate here a lot , nationals are soon, and I can't lose, which means we need to get along.

"Fine." He said, 'allowing me' to skate.

I smiled at him, "thank you."

I was just being polite.

I opened the laces of my skates, and put on my skates.

———————————-
Seven minutes later<3
———————————-

"Who the hell is on my field?!" A voice I recognize amazingly well said.