43. 1 month of Aashu

It's been a month since princess arrived to their world, di's and family have gone back to US and Goa respectively. There is a not a day without them video calling tejran to know about aashvi.

Tara is staying with her dadu and family, she is going to her school from there. Her custody case had been filed and they r waiting for the hearing. She visit tejran and her cutie on every weekend.

Aai and baba went with pra for US, they want to be with him since teju is fine here with her in laws. They will be back after some months.

Now it's karan, teju, Papa and mumma kundrra with their aashu in Mumbai. Omi and Nik never leaves a chance to hold her, they love her to the core.

This one month had been a roller coaster ride for Tejran, they have sacrificed their sleep, their happiness and their comforts for her. Sometime, they also feel irritation and snap at the partners but soon they realize their fault and apologize to the other. They sit and communicate, they tried every possible thing to make it alright.

It's always tejran, not teja and Karan when it comes to aashu. If she cries at midnight, both of them wake up. He wait till she drink her milk, then he will put her to sleep. Teju is much better now with her health except for her sleep deprivation, her breast tenderness had reduced, she don't feel much pain anymore, her stitches are all healed, physically she is much better. Emotionally, she is coping with everything. The best thing she felt is, her in-laws still treat her like their princess, they pamper her just like before and she can't be more thankful for them.

So let's see what our babies are doing with their baby aka our princess.

Karan and teju were sleeping on either side with baby in middle who is swaying her legs slightly.

She looked at her left side, she looked into her papa face, being a month old, she can sense some object and for now her papa is her fav object, she smiled slightly and made coo coo sound.

She turned to her right side and saw her mother lying and sleeping with a pout, just like her. She tried to lift her hands and with so much difficulty, she lifted but soon it fall down and she again tried. This time she touched her mouth with her hands and she again did the same and her lips twitched a little, a small smile adorned her lips.

( Some babies have early development and some may delay a little, each babies are different

( Some babies have early development and some may delay a little, each babies are different. If you have some concern in their milestones, you can consult a doctor, but don't think of doing any superstitious hype that harms the baby. )

She made some noise and that caught karan attention who was sleeping, he slowly opened her eyes and when his eyes met hers who was already looking at him, he looked at her amused, her hands were on her mouth and she was wiggling her legs. He was so happy and seeing him smiling, she also smiled a little and he felt his eyes tearing, her smile is the best thing he have ever seen.

He slowly called teju who was sleeping, he wanted her to see their aashu movements. He shook teju a little and she opened with a annoying look and soon it changed into a beautiful smile, she was about to squeal but he stopped her showing eyes towards baby.