˖ ࣪⊹Who's Confessing first?

a/n: sorry guys for being an late late lateeeeeee update because my school problems.. so i was wondering should i stop this book and make it complete chapter? or should i continue even though the update was taking a long day? .. i hope you guys can choose it for me :D. have a nice day!

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ CashierMan :
- this guy need an oscar. because he was hiding his feeling for 6/7 month until he's taking his first step.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Dummy :
- he was being honest about his feeling so he's the one who confess it first.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Player[GASA4] :
- "notice me:)" secretly giving all letter to you so you can notice who is it

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Dad[GASA4/5] :
- he's bad at confessing so he proposed to you instead.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Intern :
- he was the first one to confess at you, he was so bbg. so he confess you with Flower, Chocolate, and other sweet things.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Player[GASA5] :
- rizzing you all day until one day he start confessing at you.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Sister[GASA5] :
- tsundere type so she wait for you to notice her.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ SleepyWeepy :
- he didn't understand at his own feeling at first but after and after a long day, he become more obsessed with you then he start to confess at you first so he can have all of you by himself.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ PartyPerson :
- HE'S SO BBG, HE WAS SHY AT FIRST THEN START CONFESSING AT YOU IN HIS OWN PARTY.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Waiter :
- he's the one who take you a date first then confessing at you right away.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ PizzaMan :
- giving a rizz pizza as a confessing.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ˗ Nooby[GASA3] :
- looking like he was uninterested with you, but actually he was having a crush on you so he take a first step to confess at you what a suprise.