I need you (1)

The mechanic came and umeed was sent home by farjad safely. He kept telling her it was alright and it really helped her. One thing farjad didn't know was that umeed's heart was pounding the whole ride back, and it wasn't because of aghu jaan.
Aghu jaan came out to be fine as it wasn't really a heart attack but gastiritis.
Umeed sat in her bed, thinking about everything that happemed that day, when her phone rang.
"Ji," She picked it up. It was Asadullah. He was farjad's friend and she came to know him at their house.
"Mai kuch chahta hoon apse.."
"Ap bolen to.. mai poori koshish krongi help krne ki."
"Apko meri mehbooba banne ki acting krna hogii.. meri mom ke samne, just pretend, mughe kisi se shadi rukwani hai apni, phir hamara do din baad breakup hojaega, atleast mai unko yehi bataonga."
Umeed's wild side lit up. She was fond of adventures, and she needed something to get her mind out of this whole farjad situation. And this was nothing but a golden chance. She instantly agreed, not knowimg that asadullah had hidden feelings for her.
But somone else knew, and he he certainly did not like that fact.
Farjad was feeling under the weather today. Cold had gotten him badly but still, he just wanted to go on his peaceful jog. He wanted to take his mind of her, of her closeness, of her scent. It was making him go crazy, mentally and physically. He craved her, yet he didn't realize.
He met Asadullah on the jogging track.
"What a great time to meet him. I can talk to him to get my mind off." Thought farjad, and he was very wrong.
"I really don't wanna marry her sister's daughter, she is crazy, bonkers."
Ths dialogue ended up with them talking about Ak's current situation.
"How about you lie, or come up with a scheme or something. Tell her you have gotten someone pregnant."
Farjad said. He was laughing while saying that.
"Ahh c'mon farjad, i wont go that far, but i will surely tell her that im in love with someone."
"Or wo kon hai?"
"Umeed."
Farjad's smile visibly vanished. His eyes grew larger and he looked at Ak astonished. That soon changed into the kind of rage that made him want to chew him alive, but AK was all dreamy, lost in his thoughts.
"I will tell mom k mughe usse shadi krni hai, phir mai use pretend dates pr lekr jaonga or ahista ahista use mughse mohobbat hojaegi. Phir ye drama real life me tabdeel hojaega or hum shadi krlenge. Happy Ending!"
"Tumhe to dekh k lgta hai tumne bachon k naam bhi soch liye hain. Farjad sarcastically said. "Or umeed maan jaegi? Blke nai .. mai bohot achi trh janta hoon usko, tumhe litrerally galiyan dekr bahir krde gi." Farjad was so sure.
"Aryy .. wo maani to maine itna aage ka socha na bahadur ji."
And farjad's already hurting head got worsened because of this. His mind started spinning and he wanted to punch a wall. This rage certainly did not help in his already bad state.
"Ohhhhhhh, to miss umeed ko itni taufeeq bhi nahi hoi ke mughe call kr k tabyat ka pooch letin, mgr asadullah k sath shadi or bache krne ki planning unho ne krli." He wasn't thinking straight and he didn't want to either.
Today maa and mimi had to go to some realitives and they were insisting him to go with them, but when they saw his bad state, they just left him alone.
"Mama, bhai ki haalat sirf zukaam ki waja se kharab nai hai, koi or bhi masla hai.
Mimi said. She understood her brother really well.
Umeed on the other hand, was actually worried about farjad, and decided to simply pay him a visit instead of calling him not knwing that he was home alone.