Rules

GENERAL RULES (FOR BOTH PARTICIPANTS AND JUDGES):

1. Follow NotAnAsterism &  NavIsHeree permanently. 

2. Follow  The-Aviothics-Comm  permanently. 

3. Add this book to your public and private reading list(s).

4. Give this book a shoutout on your message board and tag the community. 

5. You can be a judge and a participant but cannot judge the same genre you've entered your book under.

6. In case of username change/ Book name change/ etc., kindly inform us through the DMs.

PARTICIPANTS:

1. Following the general rules is a necessity.

2. Give your judge(s) a permanent follow once assigned for. Not doing the same within 2 days' time period will result in elimination.

3. Bribery and hate speech will not be tolerated and you will be eliminated.

4. Oneshots are not allowed. 

5. Your book must have a minimum of 5 chapters excluding the aesthetics, synopsis, author's note and prologue. 

6. You can enter a maximum of 3 books in the main category and a maximum of 5 books in the mini awards category. 

7. Password is title of your book. 

8. Only English is allowed. 

9. Kindly put on the participation sticker from "PRIZES AND BENEFITS" on the book(s) entered in order to qualify as a contestant (NOT MANDATORY)

JUDGES:

1. Following the general rules is a necessity.

2. You must not accept bribery and if someone tries to bribe you, do inform us beforehand. 

3. A judge can only apply for judging one of the genres from the main category and not the mini awards category. 

4. The judges must report punctually, based on the deadline. You are requested to submit the results through google docs (Discord/Community DMs).

5. No biased results. 

6. Password is your favorite weather. 

7. You can judge a maximum of 2 categories. 

8. Reading a minimum of 5+ Chapters is necessary.