chapter -7

Saara was sleeping peacefully until when she felt coldness on her.

She opened her eyes in hurry because of the sudden coldness she felt.

She saw herself drenched fully in water and saw the owner who had done this.

"Are you a queen here? What's the time now?? Already five and still you are sleeping" Rocky said while keeping the empty bucket down.

"I am s-sorry" saara said as she doesn't want any argument or words with him

"Go, refresh and start your works from now on " Rocky said and went to his bed and lay down.

Saara looked herself and her dress, fully drenched......................

"E-excuse me,How will i w-work l-like t-this???" Saara asked and went to him with her drenched dress.

Rocky frustratedly woke up and saw her fully drenched in water.

"REENU!!!!!!" he shouted.

Reenu rushed inside and asked.

"What can I do for your master"

"Give her one of reena's dress for now". Rocky said and again lay down to sleep.

"Come with me" reenu said and holded her hand..

They both reached reena's closet.

"Choose one, mam" reenu said.

Saara choosed one which is too simple than other clothes.

I don't want grand things of anyone's but now i don't have any choice than wearing his wife's dress.

Saara then refreshed herself and wore the dress she had choosen.

She came out and saw Rocky who was peacefully sleeping after spoiling others life

Saara glared at him and went downstairs.

She had failed to notice how beautiful this mansion was before.

She came downstairs and saww reenu and baanu chatting and cooking food.

When they saw here they came near her and spoke

"You are here, come let me teach you since you didn't know how to cook" reenu said.

"I don't know why our master is doing like this , master had strictly ordered only you should cook for him from now on, mam" baanu said and sighed.

"And boss will be down sharply at 10 so, you have to prepare before he comes, we have five hours for that" baanu added.

Saara nodded and went to the kitchen.

"First you will make chappati and curry since it's easy and you are also a beginner" reenu said.

"Ok" saara said.