𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

010. FEARS

AS THE GROUP OF LOSERS, now guessing Mike was one too, walked through the field leading out of the woods, small chatters gathered within them.

Bailey, who was actually two people behind Bill and Richie, quickly walked towards them, starting a conversation.

"Hey!" She said, specifically talking to Bill. Billy turned to her, slightly startled.

"Hi," Bill smiled.

"So- you saw.. Georgie?" Her eyes were kept on Bill, as he looked down at his shoes. Once it took him a while to reply, Bailey knew that the conversation wasn't particularly great at the time. They walked in silence, the blazing sun covering their eyes forcing them to squint.

"How come I haven't seen this clown yet?" Richie said amongst Bill and Bailey, breaking their silence.

"Hm, maybe it just doesn't think you're special enough for its presence?" Bailey laughed, sarcastically.

"Ha-ha very funny" Richie rolled his eyes, sticking up his middle finger at her then leaving Bill and Bailey to walk with Eddie.

"Thanks, guys but, you shouldn't have done that he'll be after you guys too now," Mike announced to the whole group.

Bailey let out a slight laugh.

"Bowers? Yeah no" She laughed once again.

"He's always after us," Eddie added.

"I guess that's one thing we all have in common" Billy smiled.

"Yeah homeschool, welcome to the losers club!" Richie declared.

The streets were filled with people waving American flags, drummers wearing what Bailey would say 'ridiculous unneeded costumes', and cars roaming the area. It was the fourth of July and the derry people couldn't be more thrilled... well, maybe not all. Richie stood, playing the trumpet that he took from one of the people in the 'ridiculous unneeded costumes' who was trying to take it back. Obviously, he fought back.

The rest of the losers stood in front of a missing person poster in an alleyway. Bailey had stayed with Richie the night before and was able to finally get a shower which was needed. She couldn't bare being in the same house with her Dad and sister, but with her being involved with everything there wasn't any escape for Bailey anymore.

Bailey stood, arms crossed. Her red hair sat more vibrant than usual on her shoulders protecting her pale skin. She wore shorts which had only a few stains which were bare able and a blue tank top which matched her eyes.

"They say they found part of his sandal chewed up near the standpipe." Stan's voice quivered.

"You really believe that? it's obviously fake Stan" Bailey put her hand on Stan's shoulder. Maybe she didn't truly believe it, but she didnt want stan more frightened than he was.

"He asked to borrow a pencil once," Ben said, recalling the moment.

Bill's hand went and reached the missing poster, lifting it up to find Betty Ripsoms.

'It's like she's been f-f-forgotten just cause Corcorns missing." He shrugged, looking at the nervous losers.

Meanwhile, Richie stood in the back, arguing with the same guy he stole the trumpet off of.

"Is it ever gonna end?" Stan asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"What the fuck dude!" Richie yelled, storming off to the losers.