six

BRIELLE STRUGGLED, trying to free her legs and biting at the rope that was holding her hands together.

She winced when she heard a scream come from Anika.

It wasn't just Anika anymore. There were loud bangs around the room and screams from all of her friends and sisters.

Ethan was here. He was going to hurt her sisters.

She hated him for this.

She had to try and cover her ears with her tied hands. Brielle couldn't stand listening to them in pain, especially when she couldn't do anything about it.

It had been minutes, and Brielle had finally managed to get the rope off of her legs. Her hands were still tied, but she was able to stand up and weakly twist the doorknob with her rope.

She walked through the hallway of the apartment, still annoyed that the rope on her hands wouldn't snap.

She didn't see anyone yet. Except Quinn's body on the ground. A pool of blood surrounded it, and she covered her mouth in horror.

Brielle didn't expect her roommate to be killed by Ghostface.

She didn't want to loose one of her friends.

"Quinn," Bri sobbed.

Her once beautiful face was destroyed. When Bri first met Quinn, she thought she was a little annoying. But over time, she became close with her roommate. Especially since Tara really liked her.

Her breathing got heavier when she heard a creak come from the bathroom door.

"Tara? Sam?"

She hoped it was one of them. Or at least one of the twins or Anika.

But she was very wrong.

He stood there, his figure tall. He was still masked. Ghostface looked her in the eyes, blood covering small portions of his robe. An even bloodier knife was in his hand.

What the hell am I supposed to do? They made eye contact as Brielle searched for a nonexistent escape.

Ethan pulled his mask off, and his face was sweaty. His curls were messy and he wore a smirk.

Brielle couldn't help but stare.

"Mhm, is that really what's attractive to you?"

"Ethan, what did you do?" she asked shakily, looking at Quinn's body.

"Anika's dead too," he whispered.

Brielle gasped again, still trying to process what had just happened. Quinn was dead. Anika was dead. Ethan was standing here in front of her, looking handsome as hell.

She scolded herself for even thinking that at a time like this.

"You're crazy!" Brielle screamed.

"Cant deny that," he said, slowly approaching her.

He noticed the rope still tying her hands together. Ethan lightly tugged at it and pulled her close to his chest with it.

He looked down at the rope again. "Missed some rope," he smirked.

"What else do you want from me? I'm keeping your secret."

"Our secret," he corrected. "I don't want anything from you. Just you."

Brielle paused. "What?"

"You heard me."

Brielle didn't respond, because she didn't know how to.

"Follow me," he ordered.

She was oddly obedient, now following him out of the apartment. She stayed at his side, unable to speak after seeing Quinn's body and knowing about Anika.

When they arrived outside, Brielle saw a horrible sight.

Anika's destroyed body next to the dumpster, surrounded in a pool of her own blood. It was worse than she ever imagined.

"You-you- did this..." she stuttered.

"What about it?"

"Pyscho," she muttered.

He grabbed her wrist. "What did you just say?"

"N-nothing."

After some more walking, Brielle had many questions. "Where are we going?"

"My apartment."

"Won't Chad be there?"

"Not yet. He's going to be with ambulances, and that's where we'll make our entrance," Ethan explained with a smirk.