College Series

Hi, inks! I'm still on a hiatus and I have no plans of writing any soon, but I made you a little something.

Chasing the Sun (premium copy) was published in December 2021, and its reprint (new version) is available in all leading bookstores nationwide.

Taming the Waves (premium copy) was released in September 2022 and will be reprinted (new version) soon.

Loving the Sky (premium copy) will come out in July of this year, with its pre-order ending on May 25. Reprint isn't guaranteed.

For those who are confused, premium copies, compared to reprints (new versions), are limited editions. They are not available in bookstores and will not be republished as is. It was a one-time purchase. They are also bigger, have a different book cover, and are signed by the author. The contents are the same, though. (So, 'yong makikita n'yo sa bookstores ay reprint—no signature or inclusions. Just the book itself.)

I wrote College Series from September 9, 2020, to January 29, 2021, not knowing that it would reach this far. It was the first series I ever worked on, and it opened a lot of doors for me. I knew it was not perfect, but I was glad it touched many hearts.

Thank you for buying my books, loving my characters, and learning from them. You've given me the chance to live and fulfill my childhood dream.

And so, to show my gratitude, I wrote a special chapter in Reese's POV. Also, it's the 23rd of the month... Happy 30th monthsary, inks! This is dedicated to you all! Bumili man kayo ng libro o hindi.

***

In this timeline, it's important to know that College Series' characters already have children. I mentioned in Dosage of Serotonin and Taming the Waves (Write with Me—Kumu Special) that Chin and Troy had two kids (Trevor and Thunder) and that Solene and Duke had a set of twins (Selene and Laurence) and a daughter (Sierra). Reese and Rouge's children are to be disclosed in the special chapters of the physical book. For now, it's just Alya.

Don't let the timeframe (or names!) confuse you. I love writing special chapters that occur after the book's epilogue. Now that the protagonists of the College Series have tied the knot, here's a look at how they are as married couples.

Song used:
You're Still the One - Shania Twain