Ranpo Arrives

Poe sighed. He hadn't been able to write anything in the past few hours, yet he was still sitting at his desk with a pen in his hand. It was already 5AM, and Poe wanted...No. He needed to get a new novel to Ranpo in the next half an hour.

He started writing, making a plot after writing a few paragraphs. As he finished the first chapter, he heard a knock at his door.

"G-Give me a second!" Poe shouted, setting down his pen and rushing to open the door. When he had finally opened the door, he was greeted with a wave.

"Hey, Ed! Is that new novel finished yet?" Ranpo asked, enthusiastically.

"It is not. I'm very sorry, dear Ranpo..." Poe sighed. He was pretty disappointed in himself, but Ranpo didn't seem to mind that much. "Would you like to come in?" He asked

"Of course I would!" Ranpo smiled at the opportunity to hang out with his friend. Poe let him in, shutting the door behind them. "I forgot how spacious this place is."

"Yeah, I don't really need much." Poe shrugged. The only things he really had in his mansion were books, writing materials, and basic furniture. Poe snapped out of his thoughts, seeing that Ranpo was now on his couch. "What do you want to do now, dear Ranpo?"

"Could you get me some candy from the candy store?" Ranpo asked in an almost pleading tone.

"...Sure." Poe agreed, he would gladly buy Ranpo some stuff. He hardly cared about his money anyways. Ranpo smiled, and ran out the door.

"Ranpo! You're going to get lost!" Poe yelled, running after him.

{A/N: This is my first story, so please try not to judge all that much. I really enjoy writing and I've never actually shown any of my work to anybody.}