CHAPTER 15

"I am not falling for her!" Rose thinks as she aggressive eats her pancakes. Maria was sitting across the dining table reading her morning newspaper.

Mark Chua spotted on his family's private luxury ship

Sources say that the family seems to be making arrangements for a grand wedding....

Maria read the article. They really don't leave the family alone. Thanks to Mark for being a celeb now they are following his family in Paris too.

"Slow down, you might choke there" Maria says being worried.

"Hmph!" Rose does not listen to her.

"What's wrong with her today? She didn't even greet good morning to me. Did I do something wrong?" Maria thought.

"Rose-"

"Maria, Mrs.Durand has invited you for a dinner tonight. Will you be going?" Mia asks.

"Yes....can you ask her if I could get a company?" Maria asks and Mia immediately understood. There is absolutely no need to get Rose on this one. It was a casual dinner.

"Simp" Mia thought.

"Okay" Mia said.

"Maybe she will feel better if I bring her to the dinner" Maria thought looking at Rose smiling. She looked away.

"I definitely don't like her. It's been what? Like 5 days of knowing this women. She had not done anything exceptionally great to swoon me off my feets" Rose thought piercing gaze was on Maria who was sitting besides her in the car awkwardly avoiding her odd behavior.

"You look so cute in this blue dress" Maria smiles. It was a baby blue Miu Miu tennis wear like dress.

Rose looks out the window, blushing. Perhaps she has been so lonely that she is liking what she is saying.

"So happy you made it. And who is this friend of yours?" Mrs.Durand asks.

"Rose Christianus. A medical student from USA" Maria answers.

"When did you start making friends with students?" Mrs.Durand jokes.

"Are you calling me old?" Maria jokes back.

"Oh I wouldn't dare. You look stunning, you have always been"

"Could say the same for you. You are a natural beauty" Maria tilts her head. Rose frowns.

"Is she flirting?" She thought.

"Oh come on! Well sit dear. My husband is just in the kitchen preparing cocktails"

Rose looked at Maria questionably.

"He is a chef"

"Please Maria I wouldn't put these simple cocktails in the list of my skills" he says coming with me tray.