Chapter 1: Needy

It's a warm sunny day and you're out training when you feel a presence nearby. "What do you want?"

The person steps out from behind a tree. "Alright. You caught me" they smirk cockily.

You'd recognize that voice anywhere. It belonged to none other than Neji Hyuga, the royal pain in your ass.

You turned to face him before asking, "What do you want Neji? Can't you see I'm training?" He stayed quiet as he looked you up and down

'Is he checking me out ' You find yourself thinking before crossing your arms. After a minute he replies, "Yes I saw that you were training"

"Then what do you want? Come to bother me again? Cause if so you can fuck off. I don't need your bullshit today" You say harshly as you turn back to your training.

Neji smirks before walking over and grabbing you by the neck, pinning you to the nearest tree, and whispering in your ear "A lady shouldn't use such vulgar language"

Your face flushes slightly before you attempt to knee him in the crotch, but he catches your knee and spins you around so that you're now facing the tree. "Let go of me Hyuga!" You try and fail to escape from him

He chuckles softly before pressing his body against yours. You can feel something hard pressed up against your ass, but are unsure of what it is. You once again try to get away from him as you growl angrily, "Let go of me fuckface!!! What kind of sick fucking game are playing?"

He presses himself closer with a mock look of hurt on his face "Game? You think I'm playing some sort of game?" He chuckles as he spins you around to face him, this time pressing his body against yours from the front "I can assure you that I'm playing no games. Simply having a little...fun"

The way he says it sent shivers down your spine and you have this weird feeling in your stomach. 'Is he flirting with me? No definitely not. He hates me. He's just trying to get me riled up. I won't give him the satisfaction '

"So pinning pretty women to trees is your idea of fun?" You retort with a smug smirk on your face "Creep"

He moves closer to your ear, whispering in it as you feel his breath on your neck "Oh no you misunderstand, teasing pretty women by pinning them to trees or... anything else... is my idea of fun"

You look at him with a look of shock on your face before blushing slightly and retorting "So you think I'm pretty then?"

Neji smirks and releases his grip on you, backing away "Maybe I do maybe I don't. Maybe I just like teasing you for fun and making you blush" He starts to walk away "See ya"

You feel flustered and there's this weird feeling in your stomach. For some reason you wanna chase after him and punch him in his smug face. His handsome, sexy, kissable face... 'Wait a second... Why did I just think about how attractive he is? '

You shake your head and curse under your breath "I'm gonna regret this I already fucking know it"

You run after him and push him gently from behind "Why do you always have to do bullshit like that? What, do you like me or something? Go pick on someone else"

Neji turns around with a smug look on his face and grabs your throat again, forcing you down on the ground before climbing on top of you and pinning both of your wrists above your head with one hand "What would it matter if I did?"

You blush bright red and look away but his fingers are under your chin forcing you to meet his gaze as he gets even closer. You bite your lip gently, as you do when you're flustered or nervous, and find yourself staring at his lips. As he gets closer you decide to make your move. You lean up and kiss him, hoping the shock will make him losen his grip, but what happens is not at all what you were expecting.

When you kiss him, his grip tightens and he actually kisses back "You just couldn't help yourself, could you? My what a needy little thing you are"

"It was supposed to shock you and make you let go of me asshole!"

"Was it really? Well obviously it didn't work" he smirks

'Ugh how I wish I could knock that smug look off his face'

"Also yes, I do think you're pretty and..." He looks down at my chest for a moment before meeting my gaze once more " You're very attractive"

'OK he was definitely checking me out that time' You squirm underneath him, clearly uncomfortable and flustered as a heat builds up... down there. 'Are you fucking kidding me right now!?! Why am I getting turned on by this? By him!?!'

He notices your discomfort and feels you squirm underneath him but it only seems to fill his smug face with pleasure

'Of course he's enjoying this!! The sick bastard '

Neji takes his hand from your chin and you feel it again, much much lower. You squirm more trying to get away. "Get your hands off me Hyuga or I'll scream"

"No you won't" he calls your bluff as he continues to do whatever he pleases with and to you. You feel his hand between your legs on the outside of your shorts "Mmmm someone's excited. Do you want me that badly?"

Having had enough, you headbutt him, but he doesn't release his grip, he only tightens it yet again "Mmmm what a naughty little kitten" he purrs "I like a feisty woman" he whispers in your ear

Something about him calling you that arouses you more 'Ugg why me!?! This sucks' "Can you just tell me what you want already?" You say as you glare at him

"You" he says simply

"Excuse me? What?"

"I want you little kitten"

Word count 1011