|9|

Vote target :-17

Happy reading 💐

_____________________________

"Ma'am someone is here to meet."

"Ask him to come tomorrow am leaving for a meeting."

" Ma'am ..... it's.... Rocky " another one said running in a hurry towards the pm shocking her.

She can't believe . how could it would be rocky . Did he get to know about reena. She waited for their face off in the last 2 years but not anymore. She is scared. Scared to lose. Scared to lose her sister.

••••••••••••••••

Rocky looked around the cabin before settling in the chair .

" I knew you would be alive" the Pm keeping that Stern attitude on her face.

" And I knew it you know me being alive madam" he said stretching the the madam.

"What you want ?"

" I was thinking why you didn't asked for now I will go with tea." Said making ramika annoy.

"Don't play around and say what is the reason for your visit ." Said raising her voice.

" Calm down. Calm down . Anger is not good at this old age."

Ramika glared at the bearded man.

" yes I came here for a reason. to let you know that you're are not yet succeeded...... The game hasn't ended.... It was just a demo........now the real game gonna start......"

" Don't worry I won't let you win." He said before getting up from the chair.

" Don't be overconfident . Let's see who would win this time ."   She said to the retreating figure.

"Or haaa I will definitely take over what was mine ." He said turning around to the brave lady infront of keeping his smirk throughout.

" Dream hard cos your not gonna get your kgf back".

"Let's see."

Ramika sighed as she caught his exit.

Now she should more careful .

That's when the flower caught her fell her sight . The  tagg in it was as floraa

That means he met her. her sister. Noo that shouldn't she should try as much as she can to make him stay away from her reena.

Dialing to be Reena's shop no. Aadhya received the phone to know Reena left to home as she was not feeling well.

•••••••••••••

Reena closed her book being angry .it's been 6hours since she's been trying to concentrate on something but the only thing that popping in her mind was him.

"Why he had to say that"

Glancing at the clock she saw its almost time to sleep.

"he might have joked Reena leave it" she consoled herself.

"Or does he really meant it."

" Thinking about me sweetheart " 

Reena jerked as she found his sound hit ears to close .

"How you come here?"

"Simple. By balcony."

" Are you for real ?" Reena asked unable to believe or he is some hallucination of her.

"Shona, Don't you get bored all the time reading this boring books ." He asked taking the book from her lap and replacing it with his head.He have asked this question alot time before.

"Yuva get up....."

"Noooo."

Seeing him not giving spare to her words . She jerked him from her but who would move.

"Yuva please "

" Please what Shona ."

" Yuva goo "

"Noo"

"Yuvaaa"

"What shonaa"

" What you want now yuva?"

"Be with you "

"Noo you go before dii comes here."

" Are you scared of your sister."

"Nothing like that ..... get uppppp"

She gave her maximum energy to move from him but still he laid it doesn't matters him.

"Fine . Atleast let me go to close the door."

••••••••••••••

" What you want yuva ?" Reena asked as Soon as she closed the door.

" Would you give whatever I ask you for?" Rocky asked walking towards.

" I would if that would make me get rid from you forever."

" Really "

Walking is now turning into dangerous one as he neared her.

" Yes"

" Then..." He speak Making her block between him and wall.

" I........."

Reena closed her eyes as he was dangerously close to her face

" Need....."

Knock knock knock

_____________________________

Sorry for a short update

Thanks for the support to try story keep supporting guys .

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading