scared of losing you(JD)

Me and my boyfriend jaden are together since I was 15 and he was turning 16.Before we started dating jaden had a really toxic relationship with his ex girlfriend Avery.

She cheated on him multiple times.Every time avery would leave Jaden's house,she would go see another man or even go out on a dinner or hangout.

The time she was caught,she was making out with jaden's ex bestfriend.
Jaden was really sad,he didn't come out of his room or eat,he wasn't taking care of himself and that lasted for 3 months

Right now at the moment you were about to go hangout with your bestfriend Ben. 2 things jaden didn't know was that you have a boy best friend and that he is gay.

Y/n

I was just laughing with Ben about a  board game that we we're playing.while playing I didn't notice jaden had sent me texts and I had 10 missed calls from him.

Jaden:Hey babe,do you maybe want to hangout today,yk just me and you?
Jaden:Hey lovee
Jaden:baby did something happen?
Jaden:did I do something wrong?
Jaden:wtf why is ur snapchat location turned off
Jaden:that's it I'm coming now

Jaden

I was just about to call my gf again until I checked her location that was turned off,I quickly went into her account and saw that she was at a boys house,boy named "Benily👻💪🤍" I freaked out.

As I was about to pull up to the house she called me,I ignored the call. As I was knocking on the door a blonde boy with blue eyes opened and had a smile on his face,he was tall.

I was looking behind him to saw y/n on the couch with a board game.
She was... laughing?her,my Y/n laughing with another boy?

That hurted seeing her happy with someone else other than me.

But what more hurted is the bad feeling that I would lose her because of him.

i immediately thought she was cheating so I punched the guy right away.as we were fighting y/n pulled me off.she took me to this room where we were alone.

Y/n:wtf is up with you,you don't answer my calls and you show up and start beating my-
Jaden: your secret boyfriend,I know EVERY LITTLE THING,I know you're cheating on me with him so don't try to explain anything.
(They were shouting at eachother now)
Y/n:HE IS JUST MY BESTFRIEND NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN US WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME SOMETHING THAT ISN'T TRUE.
jaden:WELL MAYBE YOUR LYING AND CHEATING ON ME EVER NOW AND THEN LIKE AVERY.
y/n:Jaden.
Jaden:WHAT!?,IG U WERE HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME,U DONT NEED ME AND U WILL PROBABLY LEAVE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
Y/n:jaden he is gay.
Jaden:wait what?
Y/n:Ben is gay,the guy you were fighting,so you see there's nothing going on between me and him.I would never cheat on you I love you and only you,remeber that.
Jaden:I don't know what to say I-I just-
Im scared okay?,I'm scared of losing you. I really care about you and your the first girlfriend that made me feel safe and good,who treated me like im worth something,who believed in me
Y/n:come here *she says as she pulls jaden in hug*
Y/n: I love you
Jaden:i love you more

A/n

This was wild,anyways👮
(

This is updated(just the mistakes in writing btw,the scenario is the same)