An Avowal ✯

*Disclaimer:

*The scientific laws of our own universal domain, as well as life as we know it in modern-day, are not looked upon nearly as much within The Cael-verse. Technically, said laws are almost entirely irrelevant to begin with. Many things that would defy science and modern logic in our own space are possible.

          Throughout the vast ages of existence, there has never been an absence of great stories. Epics, legends, myths, fairy tales; stories that were meant to make people wonder and imagine, beam and twinkle, scowl and grimace. But, one should always think about what makes a story great. Is it the illustrious storyteller having gone the extra mile to make the story overly entertaining? Is it the particular events that take place within the story? Or rather is it the characters, with their typical differences and similarities, that the stories revolve around? In truth? It is all of these, not just one, that makes a story great and the most epic of tales have more than that still.

          But, that being said, there comes a time when every creature within any existence, deserve to have their tales told. Of course, each individual has their own distinct adventures, some being remembered throughout the history of the multi-realms, but, when it comes to this particular league of extraordinary beings there is a large, uncomparable gap between their chronicles and others'; tales that lift the psyche higher than the very heavens.

          Within a time vastly different than what we know, the Existence of a particular group of individuals is of the likes in which one could only imagine. This Tome of Records shall hold the workings, laws, mechanics, and records of the the group's universe; for to even begin to understand such an existence that is on so many different levels than our own, not one critical detail shall be ignored.

          All that these Chronicles entail revolve around the adventures of the mysterious Caelestis family and their particular realm of existence; formally named the Cael-verse. To begin to understand their existence of the Caelestials, vast explanatory commentary will be given.

         With knowing the story of The Caelestian alone - The ruler and Chieftain of the Caelestis empire - one might be able to glimpse off into he and his family's Existence. From the introduction of the Nephilim -- the resulting offspring of Angels and Demons -- to the Demi-Born to the Draconians, the Elven, the Strigoi; the Wolven races, Demons, the Fae, the list goes on. From gigantic, utopian city-states constructed by way of unified, Ethereal races; to the ancient lands of Evoron, a landmass roughly comparable to Australia, the proclaimed "Capital of all Ethereal-kind" . That may offer perspective on the level of power that the Caelestials have over Evoron and the influence they potentially have over different, international affairs. And, also, what kind of power Evoron's leader himself has, for he had a very literal hand in Evoron's creation.

          The Cael-verse will be explained, its records diligently kept. So, let us delve into the very beginnings, and push onward with vigilance, through The Fentaelis chronicles.