part four

....next morning....
I woke up and Billy was still sleeping and I didnt want to wake him so I just quietly went to bathroom and do my skincare wash my face and brush my teeth as ustal..After that I went to change from my pyjamas to something esle
The outfit:

When Billy woke up he went home it was kinda akward probably cuz of what happand I just lied in my bed thinking what to do I wast scared but I also didnt want to hurt people and I couldnt stop thinink about why would Billy and Stu killed someone t...

I just lied in my bed thinking what to do I wast scared but I also didnt want to hurt people and I couldnt stop thinink about why would Billy and Stu killed someone they had no reason they maľbe killed cassie because she broke up with Stu but what sbout the others it didnt make sence to me....
After some time I got bored of thinking how my Brother and boyfriend turn out to be murders so I went for a walk I mean it should be safe for me right
I was walking when I saw Sidney and Tatum so I came to them
Me:hey Girls
Tatum:hi yn what are you doing
Sid:hey yn
Yn:oh I just went for a walk what about you
Tatum:we are going to get some movies and then go to Sidney place
Sid:wanna join us
Me:ye sure I have nothing to do anyway
We take some movies and went to Sidney house everything was fine we were having fun until some idiot called and started to ask what is out favorita scary movie we hang up ofc but then it hit me...
It was defenetly Stu and Billy they didnt know I was here they think im home
Please tell me they are not going to murder us truth to be told I think we are fucked up damn this was bad idea I should have stayed home how can I be so stupid sometimes when Stu killed casey there is big chance Billy is going to kill Sidney...
We were all looking from the Windows if we see someone but we coudnt saw anything but then we heard the front door Sidney opened it but no one was there we all camo outside to look but nobody saw anything but that was a big mistake to camo outsude and let the door open when we came back inside the ghostface attack us....

(Hey yall next part is up I hope you like it sorry for not posting often but I still have school and everything but summer is coming so I will post more soon also sorry if I write some things wrong but I was writing quick anyways thats all for now ig have a great day❤️)