Chapter Ten

A commotion quickly ensued. To bring silence, Professor Dumbledore had to set off several fireworks from his wand.

- "Prefects," - He exclaimed, - "lead your groups to the dormitories at once."

Percy was in his element. - "Follow me! First years, stick together! You don't need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Now, come with me. Make way, your first years have to get through. Sorry, I'm a prefect!"

I tugged on Harry's sleeve and whispered - "Hermione" - as we slipped away, I watched stealthily as the twins searched the crowd for me.

'Aww, sorry brothers, this is life or death.'

As we walked, we bumped into Malfoy.

- "Looking to save the day." - He said in a sarcastic voice.

- "Look kid, the only..."

- "Go away, Malfoy." - Harry interrupted me.

- "Well, I'm not leaving, I'll be in the front row when you die."

And with that, he followed us as we were almost to the girls' bathrooms, I smelt a smell like a mixture of dirty socks and a public toilet that no one cleans.

- "Can you smell it?" - Harry asked. I nodded, a little disgusted.

- "Yuck, if my dad would just...." - Mumbled the blond.

'That troll didn't know what soap and water was.'

As we were holding back the urge to vomit, we heard a grunt and the unsteady footsteps of gigantic feet at the end of the corridor to the left.

That's when we saw it, it was a being over three and a half meters tall and had stone gray skin, a huge deformed body, and a small bald head. It had short legs, thick as tree trunks, and flat, deformed feet. The smell he gave off was foul. He carried a large wooden stick that he dragged along the ground because his arms were so long.

'He needs an urgent Glow Up' - I thought, almost amused. My thoughts were interrupted by a scream.

'Shit, mind concentrate'

When we entered the girls' bathroom, Hermione was crouched against the opposite wall, looking like she was about to faint. The deformed baldy was advancing towards her, crashing into the sink.

Harry like the hero he is pulled out one of the taps and threw it hard against the wall - "Distract him" - He shouted at me.

'Always me'

With my wand, I created a bunch of little birds that went in the direction of his face. As Harry tried to pull Hermione away, he heard the troll's screams of pain. I turned and watched in horror as with his big arm he tried to push the birds away from his face.

- "Come on, run." - Harry... Hermione won't move.

- "Let me go ....... we'll die." - What a drama queen.

- "Move, you stupid mudblood." - She shook her head at Malfoy.

- "Well, if you don't move, I'll move you." - And with that, I threw an imperious at her, and she came out of the bathroom like a robot.

- "Come on, let's go." - However, that let's go didn't happen.

As I turned to grab it, the troll took advantage of my distraction and the fact that it had gotten rid of most of my birdies and swung its arm at me. Harry and Malfoy's screams of horror echoed through the bathroom.

My last thought before I passed out was

'I can fly'