knife x reader smut (rq)

Req by HotStickyBallz69
Y/n's got a 2 in 1 >:) (tentadick and whatever the pussy thing is)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n got up from Sleep  after lunch.
"Oh God it's already lunch! I better get ready for my date w knife!" Y/n got ready rather quickly n went.
At the date
Y/n thought "phew, seems like all that running last week paid off!" Whilst looked at the time, seeing how fast she ran. Knife finally came and said "sorry y/n, seems like it's gonna rain, let's get back to the hotel" y/n said sure while blushing a bit.
Once they reached the bed y/n stood at some corner of the room with knife on the bed, staring at her. "Uhm, knife..why are you looking at me like that.." "oh ok so sorry! I didn't notice" y/n blushed a bit at this but they started getting on the bed. Knife kept staring at her, sometimes blushing. "Uhm..dude is there anything you wa..." Y/n was looking down, saw their boner. "Oh uh..I'm ready when you are?" Y/n chuckled a bit at this comment. "You know I've been waiting for this don't you?" "Please, it's like you didn't ask me last night" "you know that was a joke, knife"
After some time getting ready they started up
"Alright, last time asking, u sure ur alright with it?"
"Bro yes now do it before i leave"
"Alright fine.."
Knife opened up ur legs to see a dick- "wait i thought u were a girl?"
"Look underneath it knifey~"
"Oh fuck alright then, you sure"
"Dickhead- start already~"
Knife slowly put his cock in.
"Oh- wait fuHUK~"
"Need me to stop?"
"n-no it's fINE~"
knife waited a second before starting to move, soon enough, ramming into y/n.
"O-oh fuck knife I'm clOSE~"
"wait a second there buster" he said before roughly taking out.
"I'm not close yet yknow?" "Fuck uhh want me to suck you off?"
"Uh, yes?" Y/n and knife got into position, with knife on the side of the bed and y/n on their knees. They slowly put his cock in their mouth sucking lightly at the start. "Oh fUCK~" knife started head fucking y/n after a bit. Signalling he was close. Soon enough he thrusted one last time before cumming.
"Oh fuck you did well.."
"..." Y/n was fidding with their hair.
"Oh right, uh get over here"
Knife got on all fours before signalling y/n should put in. "Oh fuck knife your so warm" "start already y/n"
Y/n was ramming quite quickly.
"O-oh fuck you cLose yet?"
"M-mhM~" y/n started thursting harder and faster while she was close "iN OR OUT KNIFEY~~" "i-IN??~" y/n moaned loudly whilst cumming. "Oh fuck knife that was great" "i know y/n".

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No aftercare fuck u(/j I'm tired af)
hope it's ok!!