Chapter 3

Lets continue...

"Kis haq se rakhenge aap usse bataiye, duniya mein badnami kariyega uski?", wasim said. He was silent because he was thinking about something.

" Koi zarurat nhi hai kisi ko sochne ki meerab ke bare mein, uska mamu abhi zinda hai", A  protective voice came from entrance.

"Arre Miraz bhai aur Faraz bhai aap dono", anwar said. They are brother of anila." Humari qismat mein toh akhri bar apne behen aur behenoi ko dekhna tak naseeb nhi hua anwar miya", miraz said emotionally." Asb log baithein", Murtasim said.

They have their seat." Hum apni bhanji ko lene aye hain, aap usse bula dijiye hum usse le kar chale jayenge", Faraz said. His heart felt a sharp pain in it by thinking about her leave. Murtasim ordered a maid to call meerab.

Meerab came downstairs, her face was pale, some dry tears are visible with fresh tears as she saw her mamu jaan she hugged him and start crying." Chup kar ja meri bacchi mamu aa gaye hain na aab tum hum logo ke sath hi rahogi", His mamu jaan said.

They took meerab with her and leave for their home. Murtasim agreed with them as they lived on the other side  karachi so he can have a check on her whenever he will came to karachi.

"Apna khayal rakhna", He uttered while wiping her tears. She nodded her head.
"Waqas chacha ne unki amanat mujhe di hai, aap iska khayal rakhiyega", he said like he's warning them.

" humari bhanji hai main kyu usse kuch hone dunga", faraz and miraz said. As they are leaving Murtasim stopped meerab." Ruko", he shouted. She stopped in her way and turn to look at him. He came towards her in a hurry and took her phone. He saved his number in her phone." Wahan pohoch kar hi mujhe inform kar dena", He said and handed her the phone. As she left from there with her mamu's he felt something strange pain in him. Wasim and sima too left for karachi.

"Chacha saab main bhi hayedarabad ke liye nikalta hu aap apna khayal rakhiyega", he said." Beta raat hai bohot kal subhe nikal jana", anwar said. But arguing with him is just waste of time. He said," mera hayedarabad pohochna zaruri hai, kal gao nikalna hai", he said.

"Thik hai beta jao aur khayal rakhna", anwar said placing a hand on his head. He and bakhtu leave for hayedarabad.

As he returned to Khan mension at 4 AM in the morning he saw his mother's tensed face." Tumne bataya kyu nhi ke anila aur waqas bhai ki wafat ho gayi hai, ek bar bhi batana zaruri nhi samjha tumne", she scolded him." Bas dimag mein nhi raha yeh sab kuch maaf kijiye maa begum", he apologized.

"Baki baatein baad mein karenge tum apne kamre mein aur aram karo", his mother said and he left without any reply.

He goes to his room and changed his cloth after taking a bath. He laid down on his bed and tried to sleep. But his mind was stucked in her thoughts. He was thinking is she reached safely or not? Why she didn't called him till now? Is she's alright or not? Many questions are roaming in his mind. He was just tossing and turning in his bed.

He cursed himself for not taking her phone number. He was thinking about all this when he fell asleep.

He was sleeping peacefully when someone knocked his room door. He opened the door while rubbing his eyes and found haya was standing there with a big smile." Tum wapas aa gaye aur mujhse mile bhi nhi", she said." Kyu yeh ghar tumhara hai jo tumse milna padta", he replied angrily." Murtasim humein breakfast ke liye join karo aa kar we're waiting for you", she said." I'm not interested, aur mujhe disturb mat karna jao yahan se", he replied." But", she tried to protest but he shouted at her angrily " I said leave". She ran from there and he close the door.

He's already feeling irritated and now this haya. "Oo khudaya", he uttered and sat on the couch. He close his eyes and place his hand on his forehead. Suddenly his phone was ringing. He picked up the call." Hello",He spoke casually." Assalamualaikum main meerab bol rahi hu", She uttered." Walaikum assalam", he replied. He was facing some network issues so he came out of his room and start going towards entrance door." Hello.... Awaz aa rahi hai?", he asked and was about to collide with haya. He glared at her and said," Andhi ho dikhai nhi deta kya yaa sharam ke sath sath ankhein bhi beech khayi hai". She looked at him with an annoying look but he totally ignore her and go away from there.

" Tumne pohochte hi inform kyu nhi kiya", he asked and sat on the bench in their garden." Woh bohot raat ho gayi thi toh maine socha sayad aap so rahe hain toh disturb nhi kiya", she exclaimed." But maine kaha tha na.... Khair agar koi bhi zarurat ho bejhijhak call karna mujhe dij ho yaa raat dekhne ki zarurat nhi hai", he said." Thik hai main call cut kar rahi hu aap apna khayal rakhiyega", she said." Hmm tum bhi khayal rakhna", he said." Allah hafiz", she said." Khuda hafiz", je replied and she cut the call.

He place his phone on the bench and took a deep breath. After a while bakhtu informed him that they have to gi to the village. He nodded hia head "Aap gaadi nikaliye main aata hu", he said and retired towards his room.

He changed in a white shalwar kameez and a white shawl draping around him. He took out his gun and came downstairs again. He had informed maa begum about that he's going to village. He will be there for sometimes.

" Kahan jaa rahe ho Murtasim?",Haya asked him. He didn't replied " main wapas aane par yeh mere aaspaas nhi dikhni chahiye, otherwise you know what can I do", he ordered glaring towards haya." Khayal se jao beta, allah tumhari hifazat farmaye", she said and kissed his forehead.

******

It's been a month now. He always asked her how are he and anwar go to her to check her. Meerab's mamu jaan informed anwar that his friends son liked meerab and wanted to marry her.

"Mera ek purana yaar tha uske bete ko meerab pasand aayi hai, main soch raha hu ke meerab ki shaadi karwa dun", Miraz said." Aap bol rahe hain toh ladka accha hi hoga aap meerab se puch lein ek bar", anwar said." Haan aab humein pasand hai toh usse bhi pasand ho hi jayega maine rishta pakka kar diya hai", Miraz said.

"Aapne meerab se nhi pucha aur haan kar di", anwar said with anger." Mama hain hum uske accha hi chahenge", faraz said." Teen din baad shaadi hai", miraaz said.

On the other side meerab was not happy with this marriage as they didn't allowed her to see groom's picture." Mami jaan main uss insaan ko bina dekhe kaise nikaah ke liye haan kar dun", she said to his badi mami." Humare zamane mein aisa hi hota tha tumhare mamu ko ladka pasand hai toh behes kar ke fayda nhi hai", her mami said.

As her mami left her room she broke down in tears." Mama aur Baba hote toh meri marzi ke khilaf kabhi shaadi nhi karate, kaash hum lahore se yahan aye hi na hote kabhi aap dono mere paas toh rehte", she cried looking towards her
Mama and baba's picture.

She got a call from Murtasim. She wiped her tears and recived his call." Chacha ne bataya unhone tumhara rishta kara diya hai", he said in raged." Woh...main", she didn't know what to say." Tumne haan kar di hai ke nhi?", he again asked her." mamu jaan ne haan kar di hai unhe pasand hai ladka", she replied." Unki pasand matter nhi karti meerab, tumne dekha hai ladke ko? ", he asked her." Nhi", she replied.

"Apne mamujaan par bharosa karti itna", he said." Woh log mere bade hain mere acche ke liye hi socha hoga teen din baad shaadi hai aap ayenge na?", she asked him. He was silent." Awaaz aa rahi hai apko Murtasim? Hello?",She asked but he cut the call.

Murtasim punch the table near him. His head isn't working. He strommed out of the room." Murtasim beta kya hua?, kahan jaa rahe ho?, kuch bolo bhi?", his mother was asking him several questions.

"Gaon jaa raha hu kuch kaam se", He replied and left in rage." Pat nhi kya ho gaya achanak", his moth said.

Murtasim was thinking about all this. Why she's so dumb. She's educated and intelligent but still she agreed to marry a guy whose name she doesn't even know.

He was driving in a full speed. Thanks to almighty that the whole road was empty. He dialed someone's number." Miraz qureshi ke ghar mein ek shaadi hobe wali hai pata karwao ladka koun hai", he order." Aap ko information mil jayegi sir jald hi", that person replied." Jitni jaldi ho sake information chahiye mujhe", he spoke and hang up the call.

To be continue...

Vote and feedback must needed.

What is your opinion about that boy who's gonna marry meerab?

Is he's positive or negetive character?

Let's see what will happened next. Don't throw chappal on me because i'm writing about a 3rd person 😂

Lot's of love from author <3