BREWING TEMPTEST: THE STORM OF OBSESSION

RIDDHAAN'S POV

''Kill her, she dared to lure a Suryavanshi'' a voice boomed in my head, all I was a scene of a village that looked very familiar to me. All the villagers were wearing some ancient attires, my eyes scanned the whole scenario and tucked on a woman. Her face is blurred to me, I can't seem to recognize her face.

''No, please'' the woman pleaded, she was tied to a tree in the middle of some village. 

''Burn her house first'' one of the villagers said and they threw some oil on the house near them. It was her house, she kept screaming but no one heard her, all this in a while one of the villagers lit the fire and set the house on fire. ''End her now'' the voice boomed again and with grim determination, the villagers stepped forward, their hands gripping crude implements of death—a sickle, a knife, instruments of cruelty wielded in the name of justice. The air crackled with anticipation as they closed in around the girl, their faces contorted with righteous fury.

Argh I can't move myself I feel like I am trapped

''Leave her'' A man whose face seemed to be blurred too, came running towards the girl who was now already on her knees, a man with a sword in his hand was standing before she grasped a fistful of hair in his hand, the face was blurred no one could know who was she. The villagers held him, tightly not letting him take a step forward, he was constantly threatening everyone not to touch her, but no one gave him a deaf ear.

''No'' he screamed as he watched the neck of the girl being slit, she gave up on her knees, and fell on the ground with her neck bleeding furiously. She said something for the last time and closed her eyes forever. The man who was being held by the villagers ran to her corpse and embraced her. He was trembling taking her name again, I could hear everything except the name of that girl. The man kissed her forehead and held her in his arms.

''If she is not in my life there is no point in my life, this time I am ready to burn myself for her but in the next life, I will burn this entire world for her, mark my words one day I will be back for her, and only for her, stronger than anyone else, ready to torment the world for her'' the man screamed to the villagers and started moving towards that burning house with the girl in his arms. Before anyone could understand he stepped inside, turning his face he let the fire engulf him. 

''We will meet in another lifetime'' he whispered and all I could see was his whole body on fire. In no time his body was burning badly, but he was still alive, he turned his face and I could recognize the burning face flashing in front of me.

It was me. The man was me.

A scream left my mouth with all the sweat beads that had formed on my forehead, knowing that it could not be a dream, it was looking like a picture flashing in front of my eyes, I could feel the pain of every scene that was unfolding.  In an instant, a sharp pain shot in my body, as if a knife had sliced into me. I know it's my birthmark, which is on my chest. I tore my shirt hastily and ran to the mirror not knowing what was happening to me again.

I looked at the sun mark which had suddenly started glowing with a strange golden light. With each heartbeat, it seemed to make it shine brighter, like a mini-sun etched onto his skin.

 With each heartbeat, it seemed to make it shine brighter, like a mini-sun etched onto his skin